PDA

View Full Version : Reinforce Mints: An album by Deja

Deja
Sep 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
http://soundcloud.com/reinforcemints

Here are five tracks that will be polished and released on my 6 track EP. I don't plan on making any money on this album, nor will I receive any fame (God, I hope not), but I do hope you guys enjoy it.

My cousin and I just made these jams over the summer, and thought they were pretty good. Let me know what ya think.

Peace,
Deja

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 10, 2012, 11:47 AM
Not really my cup of tea, but for what it is, it sounds like quality work, so you should keep at it! Mind if I ask why you don't want to get any fame though? I mean, that sounded like more than just modesty, heh.

Deja
Sep 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
Honestly, this kind of music isn't my cup of tea also. I'm currently awaiting the new Dethklok album, I like bands like SOTD, Sevendust, and Pearl Jam, and I LOVE obscure metal bands (at least in the US) like Equilibrium, Finsterforst, and Ensiferum.

But for some reason I like making this type of music. ...and I don't want the fame because I'm just not that kind of person. I like my life normal and boring, and I make enough money at my job anyways. I'm weird like that.

CelestialBlade
Sep 10, 2012, 11:54 AM
Loved your original musical work in your PSU videos, looking forward to giving this a listen when I get home.

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 11, 2012, 01:57 PM
Honestly, this kind of music isn't my cup of tea also. I'm currently awaiting the new Dethklok album, I like bands like SOTD, Sevendust, and Pearl Jam, and I LOVE obscure metal bands (at least in the US) like Equilibrium, Finsterforst, and Ensiferum.

But for some reason I like making this type of music. ...and I don't want the fame because I'm just not that kind of person. I like my life normal and boring, and I make enough money at my job anyways. I'm weird like that.

Hmmm... I suppose I can relate to that. I mainly make ambient, dark ambient, etc., but I never listen to the stuff, haha. I tend to listen to Eikichi Yazawa, Eurobeat, Megumi Hayashibara, and random game soundtracks.

I can understand what you mean about the fame comment, but what would happen if you were to become famous? Would you suddenly stop making music? If you enjoy doing it, keep doing it. If you get famous, don't worry about it.

Just don't lose sight of why you do this and you'll be fine... Famous or not.

NoiseHERO
Sep 11, 2012, 03:43 PM
...Nerdcore? o_o

LOOOOL

Good luck!