PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Roleplayers

Gespenst
Sep 10, 2012, 02:46 AM
Dramatic RPs or not, this humble roleplayer here is having a lot of trouble finding ANY peers not only on Ship 2, but even on the supposedly (and unofficially) RP-dedicated Ship 10.

Therefore I ask of you all a common effort to come up with decent ways to contact each other in a comfortable fashion: something which wouldn't frustrate newcomers and make it easier to get inside the loop.

Starting with me, on both Ship 2 and 10 I am Gespenst, so please send friendship requests, letters, et cetera: it'll be enough to restore some faith and keep looking.

Sakarisei
Sep 10, 2012, 03:11 AM
Lol... i would like roleplaying in ship 2. Seroiusly, it's a great idea :D

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 08:30 AM
I've been trying to RP a bit with my HUcaseal. Auto-words really help out there, but otherwise it's tough staying in character around non RP'ers. I also play tabletop games (mostly 4e right now) so most of my RP creativity is being funneled there these days.Quoted for no reason.

I'm no longer on Ship 02 but on Ship 09 with a new character. I've written a rough version of her profile here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2848134&postcount=41) and while I keep her autowords in character I don't really have anyone to RP with when it comes to PSO (both in and out of game).

Has this caught on on Ship 02 and am I stuck without peers on Hagal?

luca_maygrinn
Sep 10, 2012, 08:42 AM
I'm on ship 07. I'd love to get a chance to roleplay. but I've got very little lore for PSO2 in me other than what i can gather from the quests. and I'm still on my third matter board. this may be the only reason why i'll be transferring ships. to find an RP community.

with lack of RP interaction, I've set my NPC auto-words to portray her as a needy, creepy ARKS trooper who'd attach herself to her current partner. tried to go the yandere path, but can't seem to find the right tune.

Scotty T
Sep 10, 2012, 08:51 AM
I would only roleplay cast/caseal.
[spoiler-box]http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1346049513304817557.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Kinujou
Sep 10, 2012, 09:14 AM
Ill just stick to ship 2, and work on finding rpers here. (Coincidentally we can all just agree to have the rpers go to a certain block -i vote 42-)

Dycize
Sep 10, 2012, 09:34 AM
Nice to see this thread get some new activity.
I'm on ship 2 and would like to roleplay, but the only people I met who would just disappeared.

I hope to see more people voice their interest.

Rhedrimond
Sep 10, 2012, 07:08 PM
Sorry about not being able to meet up with you in-game yet Gespenst, but the Vanguard does have a team on Ship 10; I'll post more information over there. We tend to spread out on blocks when we're not RPing, so it can be difficult to track folks down otherwise. I'll be on tonight for a while, if you'd like to meet up.

We are also having an RP event this Friday, and would love to see folks there! We might also have to try and get some things going on Ship 2, sometime.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 10, 2012, 07:22 PM
Ship 2 activity would be good....

I'm slightly starved for RP, and I don't really find the idea of creating a second account very attractive.

All of Koffie's COs......@_@

Zorafim
Sep 10, 2012, 07:49 PM
Aren't you glad for autowords? They're a socially acceptable way of role playing! I've even seen a few people do a few cases of light roleplay while I was partying with them.

Jakosifer
Sep 10, 2012, 07:53 PM
Man, the only role playing I get is from those crazy tsunderes. Who are never actually ever dere, mind you.

NoiseHERO
Sep 10, 2012, 08:02 PM
Regular Team doesn't role play...

However, I did get 5% on the mist route yesterday. Hopefully I get her good ending...

Gespenst
Sep 11, 2012, 01:06 AM
Gentlemen, instead of idly longing for more RP activity on Ship 2, wouldn't it be more productive to actually seek out the other RPers, giving them contact information?

List your characters, your account names and whatnot, then ask for friendship invites.

Acc name: tridente
Char name: Gespenst.

Feel free to call me, and please follow my example.
Besides, AFAIK, there really aren't any RP teams out there. Not on ship 2, at least.

Dan Maku
Sep 11, 2012, 01:23 AM
Me and a few of my friends RP somewhat, though we're never really serious about it: just taking pot-shots at one another's characters and inciting baby-daddy drama. XD

Dycize
Sep 11, 2012, 07:46 AM
My char's name's in my sig' but people do tend to go "who's that?" when seeing my ID : タルニク ("taruniku" in katakana, supposed to be "Talnik", in case somewhat knows enough japanese to think "wtf is that name"(it's coincidental)).

Slidikins
Sep 11, 2012, 08:27 AM
My char's name's in my sig' but people do tend to go "who's that?" when seeing my ID : タルニク ("taruniku" in katakana, supposed to be "Talnik", in case somewhat knows enough japanese to think "wtf is that name"(it's coincidental)).

たる could mean barrel, if I recall correctly. にく (or 肉) means meat. So I guess your name could mean Meat Barrel with enough stretch of the imagination...

(Also, I turned off signatures on the forum so I would've never seen your name otherwise.)

Dycize
Sep 11, 2012, 12:13 PM
...I guess it IS a stretch, but my mind always stretches things. And yes, meat barrel. Or barrel meat, both of which are rather... Odd.

Anyway, had no idea you could disable sigs, so yeah, char's name is オゲラウン ("ogeraun" in katakana, is exactly that).

darkwraith007
Sep 13, 2012, 11:45 PM
If anyone wants to toss me friend requests on Ship 02, I'll RP a bit.
My gal is a bit different from the typical 'damsel in distress' stereotype.

firefiore
Nov 12, 2012, 03:09 PM
I have a character on Ship 2, Aean Meers and I've been looking for roleplay. I also have a character on ship 10, Regaia if there are ship 10 people reading this thread.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 13, 2012, 09:58 PM
I've considered roleplaying (on ship 2), but I'm pretty bad at creating backstories for characters I make and such.

firefiore
Nov 13, 2012, 10:26 PM
If you decide, let me know.

Boomfly
Nov 17, 2012, 07:02 PM
Would love to role-play quiet a bit
Currently i have two characters:
Commander Neu-緑 and gambler Meer-青
Not sure on what character i will be more on as they are both fun so much it is hard to make a choice indeed.

As Neu i meet one person who aslo like to role-play a bit (mostly via jokes thought) would be nice to see someone join in.

Caelion
Jan 3, 2013, 06:42 PM
I've also just installed PSO2 and I was hoping to find roleplayers around. Whether it be on ship 2, or ship 10.
I'll be making my character soon, so I hope to see some folks there!

Rikilou
Jan 4, 2013, 12:48 AM
If I can get the odd texture problem I have fixed, I play on Ship 2 and would definitely be interested in doing some roleplaying, too.

I guess this downtime I'm in right now can give me some time to think about some backstory and other information, too.

Nice to know that some people actually do or want to roleplay here; it's hard to find a good RP group in general on most MMOs. :D

Caelion
Jan 4, 2013, 07:36 AM
I'll be happy to add you whenever you log in, Riki.

Rhedrimond
Jan 4, 2013, 06:22 PM
Since you asked for folks on Ship 10 too, I'll chime in even though this is Ship 2's thread.

Our group is running a couple RP events this coming week, one Thurs-Fri and then a separate one on the weekend. Though hosted by our Team, anyone is welcome to join in our RP and plots!

Caelion
Jan 4, 2013, 08:13 PM
Hm. If the RP community on 10 is large I may end up trying it out.

Vintasticvin
Jan 4, 2013, 08:15 PM
What block is the ship2 rp group hide in?

Caelion
Jan 4, 2013, 09:44 PM
I don't believe there is a set block.

Vintasticvin
Jan 4, 2013, 10:25 PM
Well for the ship 2 RPers where the are Y'all im in block 20 near the rappy shrine m y ingame name and id is the dame as my name here

Rikilou
Jan 5, 2013, 12:36 AM
I'll definitely join you guys when I get the chance. My character's name is AEDRIA (all caps), although I'm probably going to hold out on playing until after this weekend. (Moving back into college, and everything.)

See you all online. (Eventually.)

Azyryu
Jan 11, 2013, 03:12 AM
Is there an RP group that meets fairly regularly? If there is, I'd love to get in on that!

Rikilou
Jan 14, 2013, 09:28 PM
Now that I can play again, are there still any RP groups that are open on Ship 2 or Ship 10?

Rhedrimond
Jan 14, 2013, 11:34 PM
Now that I can play again, are there still any RP groups that are open on Ship 2 or Ship 10?

Our team is still pretty active on Ship 10; we just had a three-day RP event last week. We'd be happy to have you along any time! :D

Ichiro Shimori
Feb 6, 2013, 11:57 PM
Is there anything still going on in Ship 10?

Staryu
Apr 5, 2013, 02:13 AM
Is there an Rp Team on Ship 2? if so i would love to be apart of said guild ^-^ that or feel free to add me, (in game name *Staryu*)