View Full Version : Sato question

HarleyQuinn
Mar 28, 2003, 08:14 AM
I'm currently trying to build a Sato MAG using the very helpful Sato MAG guide (http://www.pso-world.com/satoguide.php) here on PSO World, but I've hit a problem.

I created a Bluefull Ranger character and passed the MAG onto my main character who is Yellowboze. I followed the guide and when the MAG reached level 49 I passed it back to the Bluefull Ranger to evolve it into Kaitabha. The MAG was then handed back to my Yellowboze character.

Thinking I was ok until level 99 and the next evolution I started feeding it antidotes to build up the DEX but as soon as I did it evolved into Bhirava.

So, have I blown my chances of getting a Sato now as I've used up it's 4th evolution, or will I be able to carry on following the guide?

Captain_Dude
Mar 28, 2003, 08:24 AM
On 2003-03-28 05:14, HarleyQuinn wrote:
I'm currently trying to build a Sato MAG using the very helpful Sato MAG guide (http://www.pso-world.com/satoguide.php) here on PSO World, but I've hit a problem.

I created a Bluefull Ranger character and passed the MAG onto my main character who is Yellowboze. I followed the guide and when the MAG reached level 49 I passed it back to the Bluefull Ranger to evolve it into Kaitabha. The MAG was then handed back to my Yellowboze character.

Thinking I was ok until level 99 and the next evolution I started feeding it antidotes to build up the DEX but as soon as I did it evolved into Bhirava.

So, have I blown my chances of getting a Sato now as I've used up it's 4th evolution, or will I be able to carry on following the guide?

Unless I'm mistaken, it should be harder to feed the MAG properly... You're going to have to check, cause different MAGs are affected differently by items... It still should be possible to get a Sato, but it's gonaa be harder...

HarleyQuinn
Mar 28, 2003, 09:26 AM
Thanks, Captain_Dude!

Actually, feeding it isn't a problem. As antidotes and dimates have exactly the same effect on the stats for both Kaitabha and Bhirava it won't be a problem to continue following the guide.

I was just worried that with it unexpectedly evolving into Bhirava when my Yellowboze character fed it after it had reached level 50 I thought I may have blown my chances of it eventually turning into a Sato.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HarleyQuinn on 2003-03-28 06:27 ]</font>

MonkeyFunky
Mar 28, 2003, 12:22 PM
i, too have encountered the same thing. i wouldn't worry about it.

the criteria is for a Redria (or other "A" type ID) FO to evolve it to 100 with Def+Dex = Pow+Mind.

Good luck.

R