PDA

View Full Version : Gameguard keeps killing my PC

Shirokami
Sep 14, 2012, 12:57 PM
Well, tittle, I've been trying to play for a couple of days already but gameguard would just kill my PC either at the sega loading screen or character creation.
How do I fix this? I already tried the "DEP" thing but seems like it's not working for me, also I'm beggining to get worried about my PC, too much force shutdown...

CNinja88
Sep 14, 2012, 03:01 PM
im having the same exact issue. i rarely get past the sega logo and when i do, it crashes after ship select and im forced to hard reset my computer. hoping for a fix soon.

Tyruka
Sep 14, 2012, 03:07 PM
I know a bunch of us are unable to play the game anymore, i envy those who can lol, but don't force yourself to see if the game will work or not, give it a week or such and see if any has changed to keep watching the forums for any updates on gameguard

Shirokami
Sep 14, 2012, 09:23 PM
Well, guess I'll have to wait, good time to have a fight with mates...

xxInfinitexx
Sep 15, 2012, 09:53 AM
Pay no attention to what I said. When I tried this the game randomly started to work again but it started to act up again...

Shirokami
Sep 15, 2012, 12:24 PM
I had that same exact issue. But I've actually found a way to prevent your game from freezing and crashing with game guard. supposibly its been doing something to windows 7 64 bit. but what I did was download DSEO (Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider) its nothing bad. I originally had it to use xlink kai but thats not important. Once you downloaded the program just open and accept the terms of agreement. once then the main menu will open and all you do is enable test mode noting will happen I promise. Now you're able to play PSO2 with no crashing.

I'll try that after I research about the program, thanks.

Rester
Sep 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Tried DSEO, didn't work. GG still blue screens.

Shirokami
Sep 15, 2012, 01:34 PM
Tried DSEO, didn't work. GG still blue screens.

Same here, I disabled Avast auto sandbox and was able to play for almost 2 hours, now I can't play again >_>