PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Metal Weapons?

Huntchez
Sep 14, 2012, 06:02 PM
I have a rare question that has never really been answered on any other forum (Google'd from page 1 to page 55).

I wish to obtained metal looking weapons, to elaborate, weapons that aren't so photon-based, glowing, and sounds like lightsabers when swung. I am also in search for guns that makes an actual bullet or bullet-like sound instead of the usual Pwew pwew.

The websense on the computers I use block PSP2Pedia so I cannot access it to look at the pictures of weapons.

Thank you in advance.

blace
Sep 14, 2012, 06:10 PM
I can't recall off the top of my head, but those weapons are usually found during S missions. The most notable of weapons are the Tumikiri Hyori and the Rengokuto Gren/Ensa, Shizuru's weapons, and some others are knuckles and spears.

Most of them are endgame and require you to be at least 100 to even start hunting so good luck with that.

Huntchez
Sep 14, 2012, 06:20 PM
I can't recall off the top of my head, but those weapons are usually found during S missions. The most notable of weapons are the Tumikiri Hyori and the Rengokuto Gren/Ensa, Shizuru's weapons, and some others are knuckles and spears.

Most of them are endgame and require you to be at least 100 to even start hunting so good luck with that.

That sucks.. Only a level 73 Hunter CAST (HuCAST is it?)

blace
Sep 14, 2012, 06:57 PM
HUcast yes.

HU=Hunter, RA=Ranger, FO=Force, VA or BR in accordance to its english and japanese names Vanguard and Braver.

Male human is know as mar, female humans are marl. Male newmans are.newm, and female newearl. Male casts are cast and females are caseal. Beasts on the other hand were not introduced until PSU and at the time no class classification and restrictions like the ones PSO imposed.

Nilkemios
Sep 14, 2012, 08:35 PM
I'll probably miss a few, but here goes.

Swords: Last Survivor Replica, Excalibur, Goof Swatter, Chain Sword, Kokuintou Houzuki, Zamba, Agito Replica.

Knuckles: Fighting Beat, Screw Gloves, Rocket Punchers, Drill Knuckles, Brain Spiral.

Spears: Toop/Cinep/Rep Nasur, Bullet Lancer, Art Javelin, Longinus Lance, Black Requiem, Demonic Fork, Tornado Stinger.

D-Sabers: Nyoibo, Ebony Nyoibo, Absolute Blade.

Axes: Survival Slasher, Nova/Gaia/Meteor Crusher, Svaltia Tomahawk.

To be continued?

Ami
Sep 14, 2012, 10:50 PM
IIRC Arb Magana and B'duki Magana makes actual firing sounds instead of the pewpewpew

Desecration
Sep 14, 2012, 11:13 PM
Sorry for the self-promotion, but I made a catalog that has a picture of every weapon in the game, I think that might help you.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197955

punkrockjustin
Sep 15, 2012, 12:55 PM
all of the yasminkov guns are just regular guns. the kamui weapons seem normal too.