PDA

View Full Version : Name for new team :

Arika
Sep 15, 2012, 02:54 AM
This thread is for Seraphim and Phashion members only:
At first I was about to make a poll, but so far, only 3 name catch in the eyes, I think that we can just list more name here in this thread and then finish the discussion in the next day then. So if any of you have any good name to list for the new merging team, please post it here:

Current name:

-Reaph (pronounce as Leaf)
(flixible accronym, but could use as : Royal Elite Alliance in Phantasy Star Online 2)
Unique word, only exist to serve for one single purple as team name, with no any other meaning. It could have acronym related to both group merging too.

-Wing of Fragments
I like this because it has good meaning like we are correct fragments (members) and group together. And it is not ripped off from any anime/game.

-Requiem of Phantasy
I like how it sound cool, but a lot of people has debated that the word requiem bring sorrowful, so I guess this is no good.
(edit: many people agree that it is sorrowful to have this, so I guess I will cross this out)

-Any other : please post it here. Try to make it not a copy from other team/anime/game/song, and be original.

I would like to finish this all in tomorrow so that we have enough time to re-invite members before Update.
So let's gather the name here and decide it on the meeting tomorrow.

relentless
Sep 15, 2012, 09:30 AM
SeraPhashion...

Naoshi
Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM
Rappy Lovers.

lcronovt
Sep 15, 2012, 11:49 AM
I like SeraPhashion.

but it could be also...

Ragunee-chan Friends

Rockbears Commandos

Mighty Satos

Rappy Luvers

Im not that great with names....

Arika
Sep 15, 2012, 12:41 PM
may be I should put some guide line here <,<;

guide line :

1. unique name, not copy from anywhere
2. not too long.
3. not a name for joking.
4. trying to related for old teams name is a plus, but really not necessary.

Laguna
Sep 15, 2012, 02:09 PM
Photon Friends
Golden Code

I think something in-game related would make more sense for the Team, it would be more unique and pun-like. :wacko: I used alliterations for the 2 names above, maybe that can spawn better ideas for names?

ZkDash
Sep 15, 2012, 04:56 PM
Arkestra

Wayu
Sep 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
Too Much Rappy.

-Wayu

Hansha
Sep 15, 2012, 07:56 PM
Shadows
Valhalla
Dynasty
ReBirth
Guardians
Wings of Shadows
Destiny
Demon Hunters
DarkerMoon
Ascension
Ascended
Tirafon
BLANKS
Knightsworn
Black
Leaves
Light of Omega
Dualseekers
CodeHunters
Decoders
Hail

Arika
Sep 15, 2012, 11:43 PM
Going to make a conclusion today (well if I can log in, that is it)

Because it seem that thunder yesterday has taken my connection down.
Now I plan to test my mobile 3G to log in.

Fatal-Killer
Sep 15, 2012, 11:56 PM
Guess i'll submit my ideas here:

Inversion or...

Crysanthemum

Arika
Sep 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
Final list:

(flixible accronym, but could use as : Royal Elite Alliance in Phantasy Star Online 2)
Unique word, only exist to serve for one single purple as team name, with no any other meaning. It could have acronym related to both group merging too.

-Wings of Fragments
I like this because it has good meaning like we are correct fragments (members) and group together. And it is not ripped off from any anime/game.

-Requiem of Phantasy
I like how it sound cool, but a lot of people has debated that the word requiem bring sorrowful, so I guess this is no good.
(edit: many people agree that it is sorrowful to have this, so I guess I will cross this out)

-Arkretor
(Ark + Creator, because we all creates Ark character to play this game)
I think it sound cool, and it has own defined. no copy from anywhere too!

-Ark Style

-Arkestra

-SHARKs

Crimson Exile
Sep 16, 2012, 03:09 AM
Shadows
Valhalla
Dynasty
ReBirth
Guardians
Wings of Shadows
Destiny
Demon Hunters
DarkerMoon
Ascension
Ascended
Tirafon
BLANKS
Knightsworn
Black
Leaves
Light of Omega
Dualseekers
CodeHunters
Decoders
Hail
I like Ascension

Crimson Exile
Sep 16, 2012, 03:12 AM
Final list:

-Wings of Fragments

-Requiem of Phantasy

-Arkretor
(Ark + Creator, because we all creates Ark character to play this game)
I think it sound cool, and it has own defined. no copy from anywhere too!

-Ark Style

-Arkestra

-SHARKs

Wings of Fragments