PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Extend points

Huntchez
Sep 16, 2012, 07:52 AM
So I noticed that when I highlight weapons, they require different amount of points.

50, 75, and 100.

Are the classes' best weapons 50, followed ny 75 for their secondary weapons and what not?

Sorry for the double post (mobile character limit).

I am also waiting for Infinity to be mailed to my house, what's a nice site to learn japanese?

Dr.No
Sep 16, 2012, 09:59 AM
Those are weapon requirements that are based on your level.

But no, the classes best weapons are not at those levels, those weapons usually require you to be over 100 or more, like the Sange & Yasha twin sabers, which requires you to be at level 130 and have an S rank in the usage of Twin Sabers with your class.

Huntchez
Sep 16, 2012, 02:10 PM
What I meant was,

are the weapons best for X class the ones that cost 50 while the worst ones for x class cost 100?

punkrockjustin
Sep 16, 2012, 02:42 PM
Not the "best" or "worst" since every type can use any weapon, but yes, type determines how many extend points are needed for various weapons.

Dr.No
Sep 16, 2012, 03:11 PM
What I meant was,

are the weapons best for X class the ones that cost 50 while the worst ones for x class cost 100?

The weapons that cost less extend points are weapons that suit that class best, but since you could customize your class I'd suggest using a few weapons (like 1-2) outside of your normal classes weaponry so you can be able to fight off any situation that comes and heal yourself up with a Rod or Wand.

Sorry for not understanding initially heh.