PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 A glitch? Or...

punkrockjustin
Sep 17, 2012, 09:19 AM
I got a Glasher :ice:21 % last night... and my human char can equip it? Thought it was cast only... she still can't equip the twin glashers or any of the cast outfits I have gotten. Weird...?

punkrockjustin
Sep 17, 2012, 01:26 PM
To be more clear, what I mean is my human character currently has the Glasher equipped. But she is not able to equip any other cast-only items that I keep in shared storage, which include the twin glashers and several outfits.

So, either the glasher is not actually cast-only, or there was a glitch, or i was "hacked" without my knowledge. Everything else about my character seems normal. Anyone care to offer any insight?

AsuravonD
Sep 17, 2012, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately, it's hard to say, I thought it wasn't cast only and looked it up, but that wasn't the case...if you think ur character got hacked, did u check if you can equip SUVs as well. Tho I think that psp2pedia might be wrong about the cast only part...

Nilkemios
Sep 17, 2012, 05:49 PM
It's no glitch. The single Glasher handgun has no race restrictions in PSP2. The Twin Glashers are Cast only however. No idea why, but it is what it is.

punkrockjustin
Sep 17, 2012, 07:16 PM
So it's just that PSPedia2 doesn't have this information, then. Good. In that case, I'm certain my character was not hacked. I'm glad I didn't lose my virginit--I mean, my being legit without knowing.

Oh, and thanks for your help, guys.

AsuravonD
Sep 17, 2012, 07:27 PM
Np lol