PDA

View Full Version : S デュエルゲイズ+10 with Ragne Soul and Mind I

Chik'Tikka
Sep 22, 2012, 09:09 PM
kk, well, i put it up for 3.5 mill+^_^+ in shop now for all that's interested and does't wanna grind their own, Ragne Soul and Mind I+^_^+
I'll also throw in that e-mail with those 5 rare drop boosters+^_^+

Dou Dou was just very kind to me and i ground out a デュエルゲイズ with 465 T-atk and wanted to know how much i could move it for, and how fast+^_^+ if it's good enough I'm sitting on a 3day shop pass waiting for something valuable to sell, course it's that one Talis all classes can use and it might go up with subclasses, but then again, a newer stronger one might come out by then+^_^+

Sirius-91
Sep 23, 2012, 03:46 AM
Dou Dou was just very kind to me and i ground out a デュエルゲイズ with 465 T-atk and wanted to know how much i could move it for, and how fast+^_^+ if it's good enough I'm sitting on a 3day shop pass waiting for something valuable to sell, course it's that one Talis all classes can use and it might go up with subclasses, but then again, a newer stronger one might come out by then+^_^+

350k+

According to the player shops that is.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 23, 2012, 04:12 AM
350k+

According to the player shops that is.

Quoting unground prices when someone is looking to sell a +10 isn't gonna help them much.
There's only one +10 up right now for 3m, but that's with 3 affixes, I'd say you could sell it for 1.5m ish.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 24, 2012, 03:02 AM
Quoting unground prices when someone is looking to sell a +10 isn't gonna help them much.
There's only one +10 up right now for 3m, but that's with 3 affixes, I'd say you could sell it for 1.5m ish.

hmm, tomorrow I'll update this thread with the talis's affix info+^_^+ probably not that great but i coulda sworn it had at least one soul of some sort+^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 01:47 AM
Ragne soul and mind I, since i see no other +10 ones of these and a +8 is 3.1, if i put it up for sale using my 3 day shop pass, will someone buy it for 4.5 mill???

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 27, 2012, 05:24 PM
Try 5m, 4.5m the day later, 4m the day after, and then panic when your 3 day pass is about to run out and drop it to 3m? :P

Dextro
Sep 27, 2012, 07:03 PM
Ragne soul and mind I, since i see no other +10 ones of these and a +8 is 3.1, if i put it up for sale using my 3 day shop pass, will someone buy it for 4.5 mill???

I've just taken a look, and the +8 one has Ragne/Tech3 on it so that's why it's that much. But the thing is, these things are only still on the shop because they aren't selling.
There's a 2x Ragne/Tech3 talises up for 750k which are at a +4 grind, so this guy is just being stupid by pricing an extra +4 grind levels at 2.5million...

Because 9*s are a bitch to grind, you can probably sell a +10 with just Ragne Soul for 2.5-3mil, anything higher would need better affixes unforunately...

Chik'Tikka
Sep 29, 2012, 08:16 PM
kk, well, i put it up for 4 mill+^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Oct 5, 2012, 05:36 PM
3.5 mill now, no shop access anymore, I'll also throw in that e-mail with those 5 rare drop boosters for any forumer that buys it+^_^+