PDA

View Full Version : GC: HELP ME PLEASE!!!

EVILzombie
Mar 28, 2003, 05:58 PM
Can some1 please give me some ideas or strategies or anything on how 2 beat Dark Falz 3rd form?! I just can't seem to beat him! He's always either killing me with his arm or casting some spell on me and it is really pissin me off!!! Thank you people 4 your replies!

ps--I am a HUnter, female, android at lvl. 34 and i do not care if the strategies r 4 online or offline!

Brundidge
Mar 28, 2003, 06:14 PM
I'd say get up maybe a few levels. If you die in one hit from his attacks then you know you need it. Or you can add some HP units on you. Make sure you have 10 of each healing item (mono, di, tri, star ato if appicible) if you that kind of guy. The dolls are must too. Also have a handgun in hand (I use a Gush Raygun myself) since it'll be your best friend against the 3rd form.

sharkie-do
Mar 28, 2003, 06:16 PM
Agree with Brundidge...my old nemesis...

EVILzombie
Mar 28, 2003, 06:20 PM
Your right. I'm a guy with a girl avatar and a girl name (Matilda). I named her that becuz she looks like matilda from the movie "Darkness Falz".

Brundidge
Mar 28, 2003, 06:24 PM
Don't worry man same here with my main character http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SpudMan_I
Mar 28, 2003, 07:27 PM
I had two Resist/Saint units, a Dragon/HP and a Digger/HP on my Armor along with all the Mates and star atomizers I could carry and 2 scape dolls.

If I remember right, I didn't have any dolls left and I had two trimates.

This was all offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpudMan_I on 2003-03-28 16:31 ]</font>

slayer56
Mar 28, 2003, 11:49 PM
i say gain a few levels and if you can learn resta then get the highest level of it