PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga: Need Question Answered

Sedyne
Mar 28, 2003, 06:01 PM
I'm currently on the Durandel ship in Xenosaga, And I want to know if I can still go back and open decode doors so that I can build the ultimate AGWS after I get all the parts. I'm just curious if I continue to the last save in the game can I go back? And can i stil access all the secrets?

raiden999
Mar 29, 2003, 03:00 AM
wait a little bit, you'll get maps for the U.M.N.S(???) for previous places

Kasera
Mar 29, 2003, 03:25 AM
The game has a programming fault if you go to the U-TIC battleship using the EVS (the part where Jr and his ditzy cohorts invaded) If you didn't grab the key for that one door (don't remember exactly) the first time you were there with Jr. you can't get the item behind the door in the EVS, because the game freezes. Namco has already addressed it as an issue with the game's programming and since the item behind Segment Address is only a Speed Stim they're not likely to re-issue the game.

So get it the first time through. Just a heads up.

Sedyne
Mar 29, 2003, 12:14 PM
ok so i'm fu cked and have to start over. g thanks *returns game*

Kasera
Mar 29, 2003, 12:19 PM
It's just a Speed Stim >.> No way in hell I'd start over for something so trivial.

Sedyne
Mar 29, 2003, 03:11 PM
I thought to create that ultimate robot thingy, you are required to ahve filled out the file thing and oppened every one of those doors...no?

Kasera
Mar 29, 2003, 03:22 PM
No you just need all 6 robot parts (I think there's six XD) And you take them to the professor guy and he'll make the robot for you, provided you've taken four of the parts to him earlier and gained two new ether attacks for Shion.