PDA

View Full Version : Ship01 Team: ミスリル (Mithril)

Aryube
Sep 24, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hi, i'd like to introduce our team on Ship01. We are called ミスリル (Mithril). I'm manager ranked looking to recruit more English speaking players. Here is our info:

Language; primarily English but some can speak Japanese.

Levels; Most have Lv.40 mains and are leveling other classes. If you're new you won't miss out on team quests ^.^

Population; We currently have 14 active members. As for where they're from we have a mix of American, English and Vietnamese (+others). Due of the differences in time zones there is a variety of people online throughout day and night.

We range from serious no-life gamers *cough* to casual.
The only requirement is that you can read+write English (if you're reading this then omedatou! you've passed our first requirement!).
To join just send me a message/friend request via the visiphone, my ID is ラーンサ. If you need help to do this then <click here> (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-opening-up-player-shops-and-arks-card) and scroll down to Arks Search.

Sankyu for reading~~ Ja ne!

KatsujinkenKik
Sep 24, 2012, 02:04 PM
I am a person that, you know, does personly things!

Aryube
Sep 24, 2012, 02:13 PM
I am a person that, you know, does personly things!

hi Sayat~~ for those who don't know who you are i'll make a brief introduciton: his name is Sayat ingame, he is one of our team managers ^.^

SandalMX
Oct 11, 2012, 09:41 PM
Can i join???

My PJ is Korthan lvl 40 force

Saludos