PDA

View Full Version : Going from Hard-V.Hard

SuperSubZero
Feb 16, 2001, 01:19 PM
I've been neglecting the single player (broadband can do this to ya) so I was playing on Hard online and I still think it's tough. I got to L40 and decided to try my luck at V.Hard.

Sheesh! V.hard freakin V.hurts! My strategy of "hide near the door and snipe from a distance" turned into mush when I noticed the monsters are on rocket skates. I kinda held my own for the sake of not embarrassing myself in front of higher level players and even saved 'em a few times (the drive-by revive rocks even the v.hard enemies. PH34R!). I dunno if I will continue with v.hard for now, but I will say I've never had so many SPECIAL WEAPONS in my life. Freakin Varistas and Visks coming out my ears. I need a portable tekker or something.

-SSZ, loveable L41 RAmar

Kane
Feb 16, 2001, 03:30 PM
Yeah I played V.Hard last night when i hit 40 too, but I found jack for special weapons, but I did lvl up like every 5 minutes, lvl 44 in 1/2 hour, NICE...

Mr_Blond
Feb 16, 2001, 03:44 PM
When you're playing with guys that are a higher level than yourself on v.hard, then it's good for xp, meseta, and items of all kinds. Of course, you get bounced around like a rag doll if you're not at least level 65+ or something. I'm only level 56 so I share in your pain. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif