PDA

View Full Version : asking for tips.

iridesence
Sep 24, 2012, 03:58 PM
i am currently building a dark-based Newman force. (i just like how dark technics look alot more then the rest. girls gota have flair when attacking :V ) what would be the best stuff to get. i just started an hour ago, and i got her to level 15 force. Any tips?

------------

since i am here as well. anyone know how to make meseta real quick? the starter clothes are quite tiring to look at and i would like to save up some meseta to buy a new costume. but selling these 200 a peice units & weps(to the shop) i keep finding is rather slow going since i cant get premium or shop tickets. (and im only level 15 derp)

------------

Also, i am currently looking for people to run with. :V

Zorafim
Sep 24, 2012, 04:26 PM
Go fire. You can cast twice as fast, do 50% more damage (not including elemental bonuses you get for half the enemies in the game), and regenerate PP while casting (a necesesity for getting the most out of your photon blast). There's really nothing close to a fire mage's damage.

Do matter boards. They give good items considering the level you need to be to do them. At matter board 5, you get the best equipment in the game, which can easily be grinded to +10 and provide a huge damage boost.

To get money, sell stuff you get. You'll barely be breaking a profit at lv15, but you can quickly get a huge amount of money if you sell everything you find to the NPC.