PDA

View Full Version : [PSO2 JP][Ship-02] Team Arkestra is recruiting! ♪

Arika
Sep 25, 2012, 11:12 PM
We are originally a combine team of Phashion Team, and Seraphim, that was recreated to check the actual active players list. We have goal to be a worldwide team that have people to play with on any time zone, including unique time zone. Our team have many people who capable of basic Japanese, and a few people who is fluent with it.

We currently have around 80 members all active with majority being around NA PST and EST time zone. We do have Asian, and EU members, but still planing to extend more players from the respected time zone to fulfill our dream as "worldwide time zone with friends on any hours."

(Even though, hardcore players from NA side in our team usually play cover EU/Asian time, but i think that it is better to have more native of this time zone too)
So looking for players who is playing around EU time zone, or Asian time zone.

For anybody who interest to join us : Please join via our main website : http://arkestra.enjin.com/home

Arika
Sep 27, 2012, 02:57 AM
bump more to celebrate of getting into rank-7 of the server team.

Anymore EU/ Asian there looking for the team?
We don't mind EST/PST too, but currently we already have 30+ NA inside the team, so we are not focus on it much. Still, please PM to contact me about it.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 27, 2012, 10:15 PM
I'd like to join. Please let me know what block in ship 2 to meet you Arika so you can add me, my character is "ShadowDragon"

Ryuvos
Sep 28, 2012, 05:34 AM
Hai, Im a new PSO player (PSO 2 is my first game from the Phantasy Star Series).

I am currently addicted into this game and I am playing from an asian time zone, trying to find a group of english speaking players.

Stumbled upon this forum and found this team on top of the player match up section :)

I am currently level 24 Hunter, with about 60 hours of game play time (in 2 weeks).

And yeah i am interested in joining the team :)

Player ID: Ryuvos
Character Name: Lazulimiku

Arika
Sep 28, 2012, 08:45 AM
I have PM back both.

NotRankin
Oct 1, 2012, 12:24 PM
Erm...I wouldn't mind joining if you guys have any space :x

I do live in the US, but as I work from home I play whenever I pretty much want to, whether it be 4am or 2pm my time, just trying to find people to play with .__.;

Player ID: NotRankin
Character name: Rankina

Arika
Oct 2, 2012, 08:12 AM
For any person who interest, could you answer me following question in PM?
(because we need to take care of everybody in the team, and we want to find best environment for all, so please understand us)

1. What time zone are you, and what is the usual play time, and for how long?

2 What level are you, and how long have you been playing this game?

3. Do you have any experience with other online-game or MMO ?

Chik'Tikka
Oct 2, 2012, 02:31 PM
The current team I'm in is filled with too many EU members and they all tend to be asleep when i play (i like playing late night when i can), and the remaining few players are usually focused on leveling and not interested in MPA or TA runs and I'm browsing to maybe switch to a more active team, Aeris left and joined Night Arks but reports that other then easy TA parties, the team turned out to be almost as unhelpful as the last when asked for help leveling, hunting rares, doing various COs etc. What's your argument against this? +^_^+

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 2, 2012, 05:02 PM
omg if +^_^+san joins, I wanna join too!

Arika
Oct 2, 2012, 09:59 PM
For any person who interest, could you answer me following question in PM?
(because we need to take care of everybody in the team, and we want to find best environment for all, so please understand us)

Please PM me answering these question above, so we can think about it. We would like to control our team to be in best environment for everyone so it is important that we know this first before telling whether the member can join or not. Be aware that player who can only play in during EST time may require higher condition to join (because of flood amount of chat spam during EST time in our team) , since we now focus on EU time zone and Asia time zone. but I would like you to at least try.

Dammy
Oct 3, 2012, 01:20 AM
Bump, still need more Eu/Asian players to play with, we are lacking in these timezones.
We are team who play legit and want to create friendly atmosphere for having fun in game and effective at same time.
We trying to play together as much as possible, doing team Emergency Missions or team MPA regularly and have a group of TA players.

But, since total number of our players is becoming too big, we are currently looking for active players only, not those who playing 1-2 times per week

XinXia
Oct 7, 2012, 04:42 PM
I'd like to join too, please PM me back at where to meet you at. My character's name is Ataraxia and my ID name is Ataraxia Mk.I. Also I'm a noob :D

Arika
Oct 7, 2012, 10:30 PM
I'd like to join too, please PM me back at where to meet you at. My character's name is Ataraxia and my ID name is Ataraxia Mk.I. Also I'm a noob :D

You need to answer this following questions first in PM:

acidakira
Oct 11, 2012, 01:38 AM
Hi, i'm still new in PSO2 and i would like to join :)

Uzi
Oct 11, 2012, 02:58 PM
Yoi yoi, I'm some what new here. I would like to join.

phoenixon911
Oct 17, 2012, 09:35 AM
Can I join pls? I'm looking for a team that speaks English.

Player ID: phoenixon
Character name: Ignicida

Arika
Oct 17, 2012, 10:04 AM
For anybody who is interested to join,
Please answer the question I post in the first page and PM to me.

Thank you.

kabutozero
Oct 21, 2012, 06:37 PM
I sent you my answers just now , my nick is Kabutozero ( gmt +1 won't get on until at least 7-8 more hours tho xD)

palos
Oct 27, 2012, 12:24 PM
I want to join in the team, my nick is palos (GMT +1)

Arika
Oct 27, 2012, 12:44 PM
I want to join in the team, my nick is palos (GMT +1)

Could you PM me and answer the question in the first page?
thank you very much.

Arika
Nov 11, 2012, 01:15 AM
The members are full at 100 currently, we are planing to check/track inactive players soon, and might be able to re-open the recruitment again for active members.

Arika
Nov 29, 2012, 02:54 AM
We have some clean out on inactive members so now we have more spot for recruitment now.

However, we change that any further application will be received via our new website instead : http://arkestra.enjin.com/home

Feel free to join us. You will not disappoint here if you are active player in this game.

Arika
Jan 27, 2013, 09:25 AM
Update status: we have been getting rank #1 in team ranking lately, and now we are looking for more active players. for detail of recruitment, please check our main website: http://arkestra.enjin.com/home

Cypher_9
Apr 18, 2013, 01:43 PM
Heyo, this is Exodus! This is a shout out to keep this thread alive, for those who are interested - join the symphony of many and find your tune... the tune we call... ARKESTRA~

Bunansa
Apr 21, 2013, 02:33 PM
BM is cute, cute.

relentless
Aug 9, 2013, 10:07 AM
Hi. I'm here to announce that member recruitment is currently on a small hiatus due to in-team changes. Once some things have been settled, I will make another post or possibly a new thread so people can apply again. Thanks for reading. *goes back to lurk mode*

Edit: Any applications that are sent during the hiatus will be acknowledged but taken care of after I made another post so let your virtue of patience kick in if you will.

Edit: Acknowledged doesn't mean accepted.