PDA

View Full Version : PSO Overpowered drop rates

Feybred
Sep 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
RAmar (human) hunter
ID: white
Console: GC

I have been hunting the handgun:guld for about a month now. I believe (based on my sources) that it drops off of the Tollaws on Ultimate mode in the Forest. The chances of this handgun dropping is about 1/28,800. There are a total of 3 tollaws in one run. I only have the patience and time to get about three runs in a single day. Which averages to 10 tollaws per day. 28,800 / 10 = 2,800. So this means that on an average count of 2,800 days i will FINALLY posses the handgun:guld. For those of you who dont feel like doing the math... thats 7 years!!! for half of the most potent mechgun in the game.

Is there anyway to speed this process up? i seriously dont want to spend that much time for something that shouldnt be extremely hard to get. well it should be hard to get and no offense but i would have better chances asking a celebrity out on a date than getting this handgun or the mechgun for that matter

Is it fair? no
Can it be fixed? maybe

tips please. help if you can :) i have been playing this game for over 4 years now.

gigawuts
Sep 27, 2012, 07:25 PM
Boy, did you come to the right place to ask this question!

Check out this page: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2306
Do a search for the weapon you're looking for. It has both online and offline quests with the best chance to find the item, for all the best section ID's.

TrueChaos
Sep 28, 2012, 12:04 PM
You get Handgun: Milla from Tollaw. I think the Forest section of the Soul of a Blacksmith quest has around 25 of them.

Feybred
Sep 29, 2012, 12:12 PM
thank you guys so much i really appreciate the tips and in a short amount of time

Crazyleo
Sep 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
thank you guys so much i really appreciate the tips and in a short amount of time

That's the one thing about this community that really impresses me the most, and one of the reasons why I have stayed here; even through the times that I wasn't playing any PS title.

most of the time, I go to the social groups that I'm in instead of the forums.