PDA

View Full Version : RAcast or RAmar

Robomonke
Mar 28, 2003, 07:13 PM
look at the topic i need help deciding dont post irrevelnt things like looks and popularity im lookin for facts only thx!

Guntz348
Mar 28, 2003, 07:17 PM
Honestly I have the most fun with my Ramarl. I tried all the ranger classes for cmode and shes the one that stuck and now I play her as a regular character. Her support abbilities are really usefull and she's and all around well balanced character IMO.

Sick-One
Mar 28, 2003, 07:27 PM
If you're an online-only player, RAcast, they have superior ATP/high HP and with other players around to resta/shifta/deband you, can kick some serious ass. Not only that traps are kinda fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

The_Real_StarWind
Mar 28, 2003, 07:27 PM
RAmar's kick much ass, I love the sTd's and they look cool

Elixer
Mar 28, 2003, 07:36 PM
Definantly RAcast. They have the highest HP/ATP of any ranger,however, they don't get tp but they do get traps. They also have good DFP.

TedEdFred
Mar 28, 2003, 08:32 PM
RAmar

SadiXticHeath
Mar 28, 2003, 08:59 PM
how about...neither? id go with a RAmarl.

Zeebo
Mar 28, 2003, 09:13 PM
RAmar woo! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Xion810
Mar 28, 2003, 09:27 PM
RAcast. Not because I have one, but they basically rule. You A) Cannot be poisoned B) Cannot be Paralyzed C) They regenerate just by standing still (not very fast, but they do) D) High Defense (I got a delsaber barrier so I'm amped up high) E) They can see what others cannot, i.e. traps. Although one problem: They can be shocked. This is like Paralasys (sp?) but not as bad. You can use other stuff and only machines can shock...specifically Vol Opt and Canadines.

So you have a choice:

Take the RAcast and not be able to be poisioned, Paralyzed, and see traps...

OR

Take the RAmar (right?) and be able to use techniques and weapons that androids cannot use (i.e. anti-android weapons).

Take whatever suits you best. Or better yet, take them both! Who says you can't have too many charas? I have a cousin with like 8 charas, and I have 5 myself...though I mainly use one and will continue to do so untill I max him out. Then I'll start from the bottom and work on the next in line: Gradient.

Lman90245
Mar 28, 2003, 09:37 PM
RAmar, all I can say is he has way better techs and ATA
;p

Joe-Azlin
Mar 28, 2003, 09:56 PM
well personally i would go with the ramarl but in this case id go with the racast

Brundidge
Mar 28, 2003, 10:08 PM
RAcast is a nice character to have if you play online alot since he has the highest ATP of the rangers and helluva high HP scores. A RAmar is like a good class for beginners since they have the highest ATA possible and can use a lvl 15 shifta/deband. Can be played effectively and they look cool (but I like hunking metal though LOL).

Ryu13
Mar 29, 2003, 12:05 AM
personly on would go w/ a Hucaseal but here i would say i like Ramar better.

Cross689
Mar 29, 2003, 04:11 AM
i would say screw those 2 n get a RAmarl

CorneliusPower
Mar 29, 2003, 04:40 AM
RAcast over chicken legs any day. RAmars can be poisoned, have lvl 15 techs, which are worthless in ULT, and basically a horrid DEF and POW rating. RAcast i would pick because of the NO STATUS effects, except shock, and because they more HP, POW and DEF. Also, would you want a chicken legged RAmar next to you or a cool looking transformer with a big gun with USEFUL traps? Ha Ha! My 2 cents.

DUNKO1
Mar 29, 2003, 11:29 AM
Ramar all the way