PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing AC, error screen

Malendragem
Oct 4, 2012, 01:29 PM
I am trying to purchase some AC. When I try to enter my personal information I get an error screen (see attached image) Does anyone know if I need a valid japanese address or something?

Inazuma
Oct 4, 2012, 01:31 PM
I am trying to purchase some AC. When I try to enter my personal information I get an error screen (see attached image) Does anyone know if I need a valid japanese address or something?

I can't read all of that but the general idea is that you have numerous errors for entering your personal information. Some of it has to do with the characters not being full width.

Mike
Oct 4, 2012, 07:39 PM
Your first and last name contain non-full width characters, your address doesn't include the prefecture, your address contains characters that aren't acceptable, and you haven't entered a phone number.

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 4, 2012, 11:31 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/11sz1qe.png
Hi, do we have enough posts about Webmoney yet?

Chik'Tikka
Oct 5, 2012, 02:43 AM
^ so, I'm sitting here in the dark, with a dark background forum, and your glaringly bright snip scrolls up and I'm like "mine eyes!! MINE EYES!!" sometimes i forget how anti-vampire the interwebs can be+^_^+

Malendragem
Oct 5, 2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys. If you try to purchase AC in firefox, the error dialog is selectable. My errors were name format illegal address characters and name character (needed to be 8 byte characters instead of 32-bit ascii)

^ so, I'm sitting here in the dark, with a dark background forum, and your glaringly bright snip scrolls up and I'm like "mine eyes!! MINE EYES!!" sometimes i forget how anti-vampire the interwebs can be+^_^+

and then you know you gotta read it cause it my answer your question. So you force your eyes to re-focus as you read the content through tears of pain, only to realize it could've waited. The nets are a harsh instructor, and pain is you tutor!