PDA

View Full Version : Who does not like Ep2?

HaLLa
Mar 28, 2003, 11:44 PM
Is it just me?

Cause I dont like it at all.

BeatZero
Mar 29, 2003, 01:01 AM
i cant stand temple but i love cca and seabed

Brundidge
Mar 29, 2003, 01:12 AM
Getting through temple/spaceship is a hassle :grrrrrrr:
Other than that I have no beef with Ep.2 except that it hasn't dropped a good thing for me for a long ass time.

Zeebo
Mar 29, 2003, 01:18 AM
DAMN!
Not again....
Because its to long and like a maze

CaptainFatts
Mar 29, 2003, 01:18 AM
i hate the VR things but everything else is awesome! i think its funny when those monkey things sit down and start hitting the ground. isn't that an attack they do? j/w

Elentari
Mar 29, 2003, 01:46 AM
On 2003-03-28 22:18, CaptainFatts wrote:
i hate the VR things but everything else is awesome! i think its funny when those monkey things sit down and start hitting the ground. isn't that an attack they do? j/w

dont they cast shifta and deband on themselves then? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Piro-Skies
Mar 29, 2003, 03:21 AM
Ep. II is great IMO, but yeh the VR missions do get rather annoying.

-Piro Skies

BeatZero
Mar 29, 2003, 03:29 AM
On 2003-03-28 22:46, Elentari wrote:

dont they cast shifta and deband on themselves then? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I thought it was jellen/Zalure on themselves like the wolves?

Cross689
Mar 29, 2003, 03:43 AM
its shifta and deband and i hate ep 2 it seems less rewarding ive never gotten any kind of rare exept a addslot on there and dont you get less experience for a much harder job because the stuff in seabed is cheap but much much harder than ruins.

Malkavian
Mar 29, 2003, 07:19 AM
VR areas are the worst of the game, bad designs for regular areas. They are battle areas... they are a lot like a maze and that mix of virtual monsters is crap. I dislike that the enemies in VR even having the same name are so different in power and defense to the regular ones.

But CCA and Seabed are awesome!!! really fun!!!! really better graphics!!!! real challenging!!!! Especially Seabed I love it

Mystil
Mar 29, 2003, 08:05 AM
On 2003-03-29 00:43, Cross689 wrote:
you get less experience for a much harder job

Ep2 gives more EXP in Very Hard than EpI. Gal Gryphon VH mode gives you 10000EXP. Now add that with the levels before him. I went from lv 64 to lv 72 in VH EpII.

ANd I love EpII. The only reason why no one hardly plays it is because of Temple. You need two people to get past a critical point. And starting one is pointless unless a second person immediatly joins to help you with that switch. And the fact that Temple is LONG and boring. Spaceship doesn't bother me, the cool music with it, keeps me going.

I'm trying to unlock everything offline, so I can use EpII for lvling purposes.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 29, 2003, 09:00 AM
Ha HA, i see everyone does like EpII without Temple and/or Space ship

heh i need more people to epII with.

i mean the game is called Ep I and II
epII is a continuation of EpI who doesn't want to know what happened one month after the defeat (or temperary fall) of Dark Falz.

rena-ko
Mar 29, 2003, 09:58 AM
hm, i kinda like temple and especially spaceship... but i'm weird anyway. ^_^;

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 29, 2003, 10:17 AM
i really liked Episode 2, but I was suprised after killing ogla flow and seeing "Epilogue" text box appear at the transporter.. i was expecting it to say LAB!.. i mean jeeez.. it was basically 2 short dungeons (the VR's dont count since they were just ripped from the battle mode in version 2).

very disappointed.

Knyte
Mar 29, 2003, 10:27 AM
The difficulty on Ep2 is steep. I got thru Spaceship and temple no problems, at about lvl 12 (with and old Character) i was using a hi pow mag and Musashi. CCA yet again no problems, but the Gryphon was tricky. then i came to seabed, and i was getting slaughtered by Deldepths and Del biters. I hate them. Seabed it too hard.

CorneliusPower
Mar 29, 2003, 10:35 AM
On 2003-03-28 20:44, HaLLa wrote:
Is it just me?

Cause I dont like it at all.

What is it you dont like about it? I mean lets see, the music kicks ass, especially CCA and Gal Gryphon, the Experience is rewarding, plus do you not like the change from Episode 1?! Is it the difficulty? With the right team and right skill, you will learn to like Episode 2.

Ryu13
Mar 29, 2003, 08:58 PM
i love epII. i have got 2 rares from the temple on hard and 4 in 1 run on the spaceship on hard. i dont like the seabed but i do like olga flow. his boss music is alot better than dark falz's. cca is ok. i really the the gees and the rafoie casting gi gue. but other than that i really love epII. i hate epI. the forest is ok,i hate the caves,love the mines(fav area) and the ruins is ok(good music when in a fight).i dont see y every body thinks olga flow is hard. i beat him in 3 mins by myself w/ a level26 hucaseal on normal and it took me bout 5 mins to beat dark falz on normal w/ the same char.

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 29, 2003, 09:01 PM
am I the only person who thought Ep2 was far too short. Couple it with the fact that there were no offline quests to flesh out any characters or storys... it just felt like a half finished expansion pack. an impressive looking one.. just not enough of it.

after seeing the impressive graphics of jungle and the seabed facility I was looking forward to at least another 2 dungeons...

Zeebo
Mar 29, 2003, 09:01 PM
Hate temple does that count..?

Auracom
Mar 29, 2003, 09:04 PM
I love temple and seabed. I'd rather not play spaceship area but other than that I like Ep2. Nobody plays it though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bloodberry
Mar 29, 2003, 09:10 PM
everyone on the #psow channel does ep2! As long as I'm there, anyways. >_> I'm bossy.

Morfos
Mar 30, 2003, 01:57 AM
I like CCA and Seabed, I hate the Space Ship level but I like the boss. Temple is the worst level in the game.

Larloc
Mar 30, 2003, 03:29 AM
I LOVE IT! TOO SHORT THOUGH! AND NO QUESTS!!!! Olga was annoying because i wanted that DNA, which i finally got! but my other character got corrupted! sob* sob*