PDA

View Full Version : Online shops

Lunariancrystal
Oct 14, 2012, 06:31 PM
I am pretty ****in pissed off right now. So I ordered a bag off slappa.com to come loaded with 100 disc cases and they only sent me 20... I paid an extra $50.00 for the 100 disc cases. What are the chances I call them tomorrow and tell them I didn't get them only to have them say "Well...it says we shipped them and its your word against ours so... Your shit out of luck bro"...

Shits retarded... Anyone have this happen to them? I've honestly had more luck on Ebay than normal sites like Amazon when it comes to accuracy and efficiency... D:<

The other shitty thing is...Even if I were to bite the bullet the 100 cases/sleeves would cost about $100.00.... That's why I ordered the case I bought "Loaded" so I'd save myself 50%.... ;/

NoiseHERO
Oct 14, 2012, 06:33 PM
I actually spend less energy and trauma going to a store to buy things over ordering things online.

Something always gets fucked up, from the seller OR the shipment or it just takes forever to come.

gigawuts
Oct 14, 2012, 06:40 PM
Bring up the cost of S&H, and the weight of 20 versus 100, plus the size of the box.

edit: Oh yeah, and mention the better business bureau.

Only do these things if they give you a hard time. They might just tell you to get fucked if you walk into a customer service conversation threats ablazin'.

Lunariancrystal
Oct 14, 2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah those are some good ideas. I'll definitely bring up the shipping weight with them if they don't seem to believe me...

I ordered this beast of a case...
http://www.slappa.com/420-cd-crate?sc=2&category=131

Going military and need a way to transport all my gaming shit when I'm done with tech school. Can't imagine 100 cases vs 20 cases (They weigh barely anything...Not to say it wouldn't show in a weight comparison). The only weight I was given was listed in the fedex shipment email I got when it was shipped.