PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please

crimsondiscord
Oct 15, 2012, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone.. im kind of new here. sorta. i just made an account today, but ive been using this site for a VERY long time. been a PSO fan since the dreamcast. love this site. but ive been MIA
the thing is, im playing PSO2 in japanse. i got my english patch and all that jazz. lvl 25 hunter
what i really need help with... is if someone can help me get up to date.
I see that there are now sub classes. but with ym english patch i dont know at all what the quests say so i have no idea what i need to do in order to get my sub class.
also.. big thing... I want to start selling items in MY SHOP. but i cant seem to figure out how to buy AC or find a way around that. I'd also like to tinker with my character appearance a bit. but i need AC for the things i want to tinker lol.
if anyone can help me out with these two things, it would be greatly appreciated.
the coolest thing, is a guide with each quest names, and then a description underneath of it, breaking it down in english of what you need to do/ kill/ obtain/ and what enemy. i would do this.. but im lost right now. lol
and for AC.. a step by step guide would be cool.
once more thank you to anyone who can help me out :)

crimsondiscord
Oct 16, 2012, 02:37 PM
i have found the info for everything. please close discussion