PDA

View Full Version : Gwanda Gettogether

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 03:53 AM
Topic!! I am hunting the rare version to get demo comet! Thanks for any help.. p.s is there a block for people are just want to run the desert not play mpa for 2 hours+? I need boss runs! lol

Same boat here, maybe we could run together...hit me up on my profile/PM's and see if our play times match.

dRage
Oct 18, 2012, 04:24 AM
Same boat here, maybe we could run together...hit me up on my profile/PM's and see if our play times match.

I'd be up for that as well. Solo hunting it turned out much more inefficient as I expected =/

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 05:31 AM
I'd be up for that as well. Solo hunting it turned out much more inefficient as I expected =/

Seeing you're german we have a easy time to meet up. If OP is also european it might make it worthwhile to run together, just need 1 more person then to get 3 gwana instead of 2 per run~

I mostly play between 20.00-23.00 by the way. Pm or profile message me your char name and such and we should be able to meet up soon.

gigawuts
Oct 18, 2012, 05:36 AM
I guess I'd be down for that if you'd take me.

Patmaster
Oct 18, 2012, 08:10 AM
I would join too if you let me! :) German time here as well...

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 08:29 AM
I'm happy with any help and I'm sure OP would be as well :3

Giga I got you on my list so its easy for you to find me, as for others, I randomly hop from block to block so its best to arkz search my id cenedra.

Enforcer MKV
Oct 18, 2012, 08:33 AM
I'm happy with any help and I'm sure OP would be as well :3

Giga I got you on my list so its easy for you to find me, as for others, I randomly hop from block to block so its best to arkz search my id cenedra.

That or use a flat-chested girl for bait - that works too. *runs away*

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 08:35 AM
That or use a flat-chested girl for bait - that works too. *runs away*

Not really, I don't like flat chests *fries Enforcer with Gizonde before he can run away*

Enforcer MKV
Oct 18, 2012, 08:38 AM
Not really, I don't like flat chests *fries Enforcer with Gizonde before he can run away*

*sidesteps* ^^; Love you too, Nedra. :p

Just let me know if you need any help. :lol:

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 08:39 AM
*sidesteps* ^^; Love you too, Nedra. :p

Just let me know if you need any help. :lol:

Urusai baka!

Well Broken Bullet does make it all go a bit faster so I take you up on that offer. I'll be running tonight again.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 18, 2012, 12:20 PM
OHHHH snap! lol

Well for all who wondered I am canadian Ontario so EST time.
(

EST...then try find me between 2 and 5 pm in your times. Weekends work best I think