PDA

View Full Version : Slicer, an underrated weapon?

Yavin
Mar 29, 2003, 09:25 AM
In ver1 & 2 the slicer was rarely used probably because the slow animation and lack of power. But in ep1&2 I can kill loads of enemys with it. Is it just me or is it sronger now?

Cube12
Mar 29, 2003, 09:48 AM
I dunno about it being stronger, but I agree: Yes, it is underrated in my opinion.
(I love my Rappy Fan!) =)

IceBlink
Mar 29, 2003, 09:53 AM
I used the slicer a lot back in v1 and v2. In v3, it appears that the thrown blade is able to hit mid-air enemies more easily as well as bouncing off enemies better.

o_O

Regardless, Diska of Braveman rocks on most boss stages. Hehehe. Gotta be a brave man if you abuse the special constantly to the point of death... XD

bunnysama
Mar 29, 2003, 10:22 AM
in the dc version I found that it was very hard to get a multi hit with the slicer but in the GC version its my main weapon.... and it's the best ranged weapon for hunters, what other weapon (not spell) can hit every enemy in the room with 1 shot?

CorneliusPower
Mar 29, 2003, 10:30 AM
I always carry my Rainbow Baton with me. In conjunction with my Demolition Comet and Meteor Cudgel it can be rewarding. Can you say BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!! Lvl up! It is especially effective against those bosses, i dunno about you but I like seeing numbers coming from every body part. Slicers=Excellent.