PDA

View Full Version : Curtz Request Mission PROBLEM

InnocenciusXVI
Oct 25, 2012, 11:59 AM
Iv'e recently finished Curtz's 􀎽􀏟􀎿􀏄􀘻􀳳􀵃􀝴 speak using chat mission. After that I can't select any more Requests from him. He just says something and then stops conversation. Any idea how to fix this?

Link1275
Oct 25, 2012, 02:00 PM
Iv'e recently finished Curtz's 􀎽􀏟􀎿􀏄􀘻􀳳􀵃􀝴 speak using chat mission. After that I can't select any more Requests from him. He just says something and then stops conversation. Any idea how to fix this?
Put things like Moon Atomizers in your storage. You can't accept the reward.

InnocenciusXVI
Oct 26, 2012, 08:49 AM
Put things like Moon Atomizers in your storage. You can't accept the reward.

Iv'e done it, but still when I've completed all Vasque's Mission, I got Vasque's Card but still Haven't got Curtz Partner card. I heard he supposed to dissapear but Nope he's still there. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for the reply.

Ami
Oct 26, 2012, 10:40 AM
you need to change to each of the other classes there's one more request for each class.

Aki_Yoruno
Oct 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks, Ami! I was wondering about this, too. Never knew that. And I just forgot all about Curtz after a while. Will I unlock an acheivement by getting his card?

Ami
Oct 27, 2012, 10:44 AM
I don't think so. I know you get a title for using him enough after you get his card. But it's been so long since I played Infinity, even longer since I did his quests D: