PDA

View Full Version : GREETINGS NEW FRIENDS

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 01:30 AM
My name is Jordan Kaine Blohm. I've been playing Phantasy Star Universe since 2006. However my siblings were reckless and I had to have the game replaced four times, and after the fourth time the XBOX broke back in 2008 (or was it 2009?) because it was PICK UP GENTLY AND MOVED WHILE IT WAS STILL ON, which was somehow enough to kill it. During those years, I fought valiantly along my fellow GUARDIANS and save our home from the SEED. Along the way I made many friends. I unfortunately lost contact with all of them, and I was unable to return to Gurhal before the XBOX servers were shut down, which broke my heart as ridiculous as it sounds. Now, with the oncoming approach of Phantasy Star Online 2, I have returned to the Gurhal System via Phantasy Star Portable 2. I know I'm late to the party, but as I've seen I'm not alone. While I may never be able to see the bustling Holtes City, the sparkling Paracabana Coast, or the beautifully serene Falz Memorial ever again, at least I still have Clad 6. SO, if you wanna hang out on Clad 6 or chat via instant messenger to reminisce of days since past, or to make a new friend, I more than welcome it.

Oh by the way, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. If I have, I'll move it, but please don't delete because that's a lot of typing to redo. X_X

Also, my last name is pronounced bloom, not blahm. You have no idea how many people butcher my last name. Speaking of my last name, google search Blohm & Voss. I am German, and after reading about Blohm & Voss... Well, you'll understand when you read it.

Sp-24
Oct 28, 2012, 01:43 AM
Hmm. Is it a bad thing that I thought about Bialystok & Bloom instead after you said how to spell it correctly?

Anyway, hello there. From they way you say it, I guess you are waiting for the worldwide release of PSO2, right?

And yup, wrong section, though new members are kind of site-related.

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 01:48 AM
Okay, so where IS the right section? And it's nice to meet you too. Phantasy Star Universe is actually the first Phantasy Star game I ever played, and because of it Gurhal is my home, so I'm a bit hesitant about leaving it behind for Phantasy Star Online 2.

Sp-24
Oct 28, 2012, 01:52 AM
Lounge (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20) is the place for the introduction threads, but since mods like to do their job here, you can enjoy being on top of the site for now, and wait until it gets moved by somebody else. :p

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 01:58 AM
Nonsense, I'll do it myself!

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 02:01 AM
Okay, I moved it to the lounge. Sooooo mods, go ahead and bawlete-I mean DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00783/who-cyberman-460_783235c.jpg

BIG OLAF
Oct 28, 2012, 02:02 AM
You shouldn't really be so open about your full name on the internet.

But hello.

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 02:11 AM
I always present myself in that manner, it just doesn't sound right otherwise.

Nice to meet you by the way.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 28, 2012, 02:20 AM
WOOT+^_^+ i was on 360 PSU around 2k9, though i doubt we played together+^_^+ anyway, welcome to PSO-W fellow Wisconsinite+^_^+ also, @mods, just merge this thread with with the one in the lounge+^_^+

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 02:34 AM
._.
Ugh... Please don't call me a Wisconsinite. I may live in Wisconsin, but my heart lies with England.

JKBlohm
Oct 28, 2012, 03:14 PM
Oh, I also like to RP. So if anyone's into that, cool.

JKBlohm
May 27, 2015, 02:37 PM
I'M BACK Y'ALL, what did I miss?