PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Fork

Opy
Oct 28, 2012, 08:35 AM
I don't have a shop, so I cant sell this. Can I trade with someone without having a premium membership if the initiator does?

Either way, I'll like to trade this for a good multi-class sword or daggers (nashiki)

I'll take meseta offers starting at 5 mil if its even possible for me to trade.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/Opythia/demonicfork.jpg[/quote]

gigawuts
Oct 28, 2012, 08:37 AM
It's 10*. You can't do anything with it but use it, which at 560 t-atk required you probably can't, or sell it for I don't know probably 1000 meseta.

Have fun choosing between not using and selling one of the most desired weapons in the game for less than an ex drink!

Opy
Oct 28, 2012, 08:41 AM
well, i have force lvled up on my character, so I'll just hold on to it and use it later, its a shame i can't sell it though. thanks for the reply

gigawuts
Oct 28, 2012, 08:43 AM
I found a Maizen, the card equivalent. I'm holding on to mine to use as well, I'm just not expecting to be able to without some more t-atk investments. This is why I left my tech mag's stats open ended when I reached the minimum requirements for my previous best gear.

Best of luck with grinding if you choose to! Grinding 10*'s is said to be horrific. I hear stories of trashing 12m in one sitting to still not even reach +6.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 28, 2012, 11:35 PM
or you can save it but not use it+^_^+ I'm sure at some point in the distant future when 13*+ items are released, 10* items may then be made trad-able and sell-able+^_^+

Arika
Nov 1, 2012, 12:30 AM
When 13* weapon is released, I don't think people will still use this old 10* item thought. New items in this game replace old item with all the incomparable better status. 13* rod probably have T-atk around 2000 at start, and it probably not get release until 2014. I can see that it will be 10* era for 4 months, 11* for 4 months and 12* for 4 months.