PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Can't download Patches

xTimArtistx
Oct 28, 2012, 11:26 PM
Hey everyone, I had to reformat my computer recently because I had so much stuff on it that i didn't use, so I got a external hard drive and saved everything that I needed to keep on there. But now I have a problem.

I can't get my Phantasy Star Online 2 to download the patches it needs...

It just sits there at "Downloading: 0/5387"

and does NOTHING until I get the error, WinHTTP12002 [103] error thing.

UPDATE: Could this possibly be a problem with my provider having issues with connecting me to a Japanese server or something of that sort? Because now, it seems as if the 103 error isn't occuring at the current moment, it's just not downloading at all.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 28, 2012, 11:31 PM
ERROR_WINHTTP_TIMEOUT

The request has timed out.

means that while your PC sent packets to SEGAC's patch server, the server never responded, or the packets were lost between point A to point B+^_^+ it can mean many things (including SEGAC restricting your region's IP), but most often it's just too much distance between you and Tokyo, you can try patching from another location with faster internet or just keep trying where your at+^_^+

xTimArtistx
Oct 28, 2012, 11:45 PM
Thank you very much Chik'Tikka, hopefully I can get it downloaded from where I am or I will rpobably have to end up sitting at Exxon for a whole day or something outrageous like that. I might need to find some place where I can tether internet too.