PDA

View Full Version : Some Japanese error message I need help understanding

drummer829
Oct 29, 2012, 04:58 PM
Ok, so i was able to download PSO2 and i watch the intro movie, Im able to click on sega ID, enter my ID/password, then after i pick a ship/server an error message appears which i cant read, then i exit out of it and it completely exits me out of the game. heres a picture of the error message. Please help me, Im so damn psyched to play this game haha.

[spoiler-box]
http://i50.tinypic.com/2z5u8p3.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 05:02 PM
You could try reinstalling, which takes forever. You should also mention what the status on the ships are. If they're grey, then try again. If it's green, make certain that you've authenticated your account and signed your account up for the PSO2 service on the website where you make your account.

drummer829
Oct 29, 2012, 05:24 PM
I should note that this happened before I inserted the patch. I did the patch hoping it would tell me what it was in english but still no help. Before the patch this error message popped up right after I clicked on "sega ID'. after the english patch I was able to login and it happened right after I picked a ship.

Shirokami
Oct 29, 2012, 06:23 PM
Try filecheck.
Third button of the launcher.

drummer829
Oct 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
I dont know why, but started it again and it worked perfectly. No idea why its working now but i am up and playing

drummer829
Oct 30, 2012, 12:05 AM
Hmmm... It's doing it again. It's weird because this message shows up anywhere in between the "press enter" screen, and the screen to enter my sega ID. I just want to know what it says

Keii
Oct 30, 2012, 01:55 AM
Hmmm... It's doing it again. It's weird because this message shows up anywhere in between the "press enter" screen, and the screen to enter my sega ID. I just want to know what it says
"Unexpected error". Yeah.

Shirokami
Oct 30, 2012, 08:16 AM
I told you to use third button of the launcher ._.

drummer829
Oct 30, 2012, 10:23 AM

which one is that?

also its weird. it does it the first couple of times i try to play the game, then the 3rd time i try it then it works fine. I have wireless internet that isnt the greatest, could it be i lost connection. or maybe something with my graphics? but the only thing is when i start playing, everything is as smooth as butter

drummer829
Oct 30, 2012, 08:11 PM

is that the one that checks for the 7500 files or something?