PDA

View Full Version : (guys) whats the sexyist class

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 29, 2003, 06:13 PM
if you could date or do what ever with any class what one would be sexyist!?

staticlive
Mar 29, 2003, 06:13 PM
Thats just plain sick and wierd

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 29, 2003, 06:16 PM
*anime fall over*

im doing this because im wondering you moron.

2Xtreme
Mar 29, 2003, 06:28 PM
Staticlive, watch your language. From what I've seen, you've broken the forrum rules twice in the last 5 minutes. Please, let the topics be used as their creators intend for them to be used. If you have nothing nice or on topic to say, then don't say anything.

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 29, 2003, 06:30 PM
.....sorry.....ill try not to let this guy bug me....

staticlive
Mar 29, 2003, 06:31 PM
Ok listen am sorry about i'll delete the 2 posts that have broke the rules

[EDIT] Ok i have deleted those 2 posts you were on about my apologies again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: staticlive on 2003-03-29 15:34 ]</font>

IceBlink
Mar 29, 2003, 06:50 PM
2Xtreme, you're not listening to your own rules. o_O

Anyway, where's the guys? I'm sure the ladies want to vote as well as some guys.

: O

Hmmm... if I don't say HUnewearl, snap will hurt me... if I don't say FOnewearl, Astra will hurt me...

ARGH! ^_^;;

Joe-Azlin
Mar 29, 2003, 07:16 PM
baffled.....

Zeebo
Mar 29, 2003, 08:25 PM
mmmmmmmm anime~! OHH their all oh so hot...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 29, 2003, 08:58 PM
RAmarl all the way!

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 29, 2003, 09:37 PM
call me sick call me twisted but
1st HUnewearls i have a thing for Cat Girls being a inu Boy and all.
2nd. FOmarls....for some reason FOmarl are just really cute and most FOmarl players online are really nice.
tell me have you ever met a mean FOmarl if you have tell me

Blenjar
Mar 29, 2003, 09:39 PM
HUnewearl.

ALPHAM0F0
Mar 29, 2003, 09:40 PM
FOmarl!!!!
*drools*

Zeebo
Mar 29, 2003, 09:49 PM
call me sick call me twisted but
1st HUnewearls i have a thing for Cat Girls being a inu Boy and all.
2nd. FOmarls....for some reason FOmarl are just really cute and most FOmarl players online are really nice.
tell me have you ever met a mean FOmarl if you have tell me

LOL! hmmmm well you said it so i wont you are sick and twisted whoops i said it...

Yoda86
Mar 29, 2003, 10:00 PM
HUnewearl, I mean come on , who else????

Elixer
Mar 29, 2003, 10:06 PM
I would have to say HUnewearl.

CorneliusPower
Mar 29, 2003, 10:24 PM
HUnewearl, flocking around in cut off denim shorts with stockings is very sexy. The fat HUnewearls that run around with fat-booties and boobs is kinda grosse looking I mean it just doesnt look right. HUnewearl gets my first vote, then HUcaseal, i mean robots than run around with a sword naked is just plain erotic and sexy at the same time. Try running with Asuka's with a HUnewearl or HUcaseal...nice! Anyways thats my 2 cents.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 29, 2003, 11:28 PM
On 2003-03-29 19:24, CorneliusPower wrote:
HUnewearl, flocking around in cut off denim shorts with stockings is very sexy. The fat HUnewearls that run around with fat-booties and boobs is kinda grosse looking I mean it just doesnt look right. HUnewearl gets my first vote, then HUcaseal, i mean robots than run around with a sword naked is just plain erotic and sexy at the same time. Try running with Asuka's with a HUnewearl or HUcaseal...nice! Anyways thats my 2 cents.

*shudders* we've all seen the "all the way left on character creation preprotions screen" HUnewearls
when you've seen one you've seen them all. heh thats why i make me reincarnated HUnny from DC pso. a few bra sizes down so she wouldn't look so.."geh"
i was young immature stupid excuse me.. i'm over it now. now my HUnny looks so sweet and cute i could just snuggle her O.o; in my mind "mission accoplished"

btw no offence to those that like there HUnny big in some area's it's just they are kinda eye swores o.o;; and i'm friends with one of them her name was icey cool.... i was never the same again

-Uriko-
Mar 30, 2003, 01:27 AM
I would like to respond to the player asking if they've ever played with a mean FOmarl. I finally created a profile just so that I could respond with YES I have. She in general played a poor FO (i.e. didn't cast s/d/j/z) as she was too busy casting RAfoie repeatedly. Also she was one of two times that my party left me behind to fight opt because I had requested time to refill my TP. HAHA jokes on her though as she ultimately lost the fight and then I went on to beat opt myself!

Malkavian
Mar 30, 2003, 08:56 AM
I'd say HUcaseal :s

mistghost
Mar 30, 2003, 09:10 AM
3 words. sexy. robot. ninja. chick. ok, 5 words. anyways, hucaseal gets my vote, followed by Fomarl. I mean, come on!. Elegant, sexy. Opps, sorry, too perverted(but i love it!)

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 AM
On 2003-03-29 22:27, -Uriko- wrote:
I would like to respond to the player asking if they've ever played with a mean FOmarl. I finally created a profile just so that I could respond with YES I have. She in general played a poor FO (i.e. didn't cast s/d/j/z) as she was too busy casting RAfoie repeatedly. Also she was one of two times that my party left me behind to fight opt because I had requested time to refill my TP. HAHA jokes on her though as she ultimately lost the fight and then I went on to beat opt myself!

god save PSO o.o;; thanks for the heads up, i've played with a bunch of dumb/stupid/mean huwearls
all ramarls seem to be nice. only thing that bothers me is they all seem to have heaven punishers

HUcaseal: all great very good players, one was a tap stuck up, but not mean

RAcaseal: french maid skirt, how come there aren't more? one really dumb the rest pretty cool

Layrinn
Mar 30, 2003, 03:54 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Swords... Magic... Booty Shorts...
What's not to love?

HUnewearl.