PDA

View Full Version : Guide whats the cut scene things in each mission

popshot132
Nov 3, 2012, 03:18 PM
whats the cut scene things in each mission.
its a rectangle thing u click on and it starts a scene of u talking to someone and i was wondering wat they were for, i thought they were for client orders but im not sure.

Saffran
Nov 3, 2012, 03:26 PM
They're just that - cutscenes giving you background infos on different characters and sometimes about the game system. They are pretty interesting when you understand them.

The only ones you need glow gold, so you can't miss them.

popshot132
Nov 3, 2012, 04:45 PM
ty wat about the ones that glow blue

Z-0
Nov 3, 2012, 04:55 PM
The cutscenes are for the Matter Board, which you receive from Shion. Some objectives will require you to watch certain ones to progree.

The blue ones are ones you still need to see in the matter board.
The gold ones are ones you need to see for your current matter board objective.
The grey ones are ones you've already seen on the matter board.

Maronji
Nov 3, 2012, 06:29 PM
The cutscenes are for the Matter Board, which you receive from Shion. Some objectives will require you to watch certain ones to progress.

The blue ones are ones you still need to see in the matter board.
The gold ones are ones you need to see for your current matter board objective.
The grey ones are ones you've already seen on the matter board.

Uh... Not quite, there. Pretty close, though.

NOTE: I use the term Event Field to refer to the "cutscenes" being talked about, since that's the in-game term for what I think you're talking about.

Blue ones are Event Fields that you haven't seen yet. (no matter board or main story relation; just background information and stuff, from what I'm aware of)
Gold ones are Event Fields you need to see for your current selected matter. (main story-related; one-time only)
Grey ones are Event Fields you've already seen at least once. (no matter board relation)

Also, as far as I know, you can't see matter board or client order-specific Event Fields more than once. Once you've seen them, they're gone for good (I'm pretty sure, at least).

popshot132
Nov 4, 2012, 10:22 AM
thanks