PDA

View Full Version : sonic mag the anserw

segagameplay
Mar 6, 2001, 03:16 AM
removed due to excesive annoyance from people

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: segagameplay on 2001-03-07 02:12 ]</font>

JaDe
Mar 6, 2001, 03:19 AM
is this true....i hope so...it would be cool to have a sonic mag...

f0rge
Mar 6, 2001, 03:35 AM
if there is a task more impossible than that i could not think of it.

it would cost you untold billions of dollars and it's not like star atomizers are easy to come by in the first place

but if anyone else can get it to work i'd like to know.

screenshot maybe?

MS1783
Mar 6, 2001, 03:37 AM
Hot damn! I've seen smaller and less worthless loads of crap on a goat farm! Sorry, Jade, but he's full of it. You would have to feed your mag a specific mag cell to make it look like our favorite blue dude, but no such cell is on record. I wish it was as easy as star atomizers...

segagameplay
Mar 6, 2001, 03:39 AM
removed due to excess flaming

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: segagameplay on 2001-03-07 02:12 ]</font>

MS1783
Mar 6, 2001, 03:44 AM
oookay... I'm not gonna respond here anymore... it would be a waste of my time and all the readers' time to glorify this lamer with attention. Good day.

Spy
Mar 6, 2001, 03:45 AM
I'll believe it when I see it

Acel
Mar 6, 2001, 03:48 AM
I dont know why Im doing this but...

segagameplay, you're one funny dude. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

AL
Mar 6, 2001, 04:12 AM
Sounds fake. Get a screenshot or something to prove your claims.

Breza
Mar 6, 2001, 05:15 AM
Can anyone confirm this? This is the first time I heard this rumor. It would be cool if it is true.

segagameplay
Mar 6, 2001, 05:27 AM

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: segagameplay on 2001-03-07 02:14 ]</font>

f0rge
Mar 6, 2001, 05:36 AM
2 words

screen shot

ITR0014
Mar 6, 2001, 06:34 AM
I fed my mag only star atomizers up until lvl 35, i was going to do it all the way but after lvl 35 the stats going up 2 slow so i tossed it in the bank... hrmmm maybe i should whip it out and try out this theory http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Arcadean
Mar 6, 2001, 07:11 AM
sounds like your friend should stop playing pso and start answering calls. That takes way too long for anyone who has a life to do.

Spy
Mar 6, 2001, 08:17 AM
lol, a 900 number... sounds like a scheme to make some quick $$$.

Mrgrfx
Mar 6, 2001, 11:40 AM
um...go away, go away NOW. As if we haven't tried that. How is that possible, mr segagameplay? You have the best, most dedicated PSO players here, we know the secrets 3 months before they hit some mainstream website. Star Atomizers being the most productive item in your inventory for mag raising, it would only stand to reason that not only one of us have tried to raise a mag with them only, but several of us have tried that. I'm not saying it didn't work for you, but chances are really really high it won't work for everyone.

gideon
Mar 6, 2001, 11:45 AM
damn you beat me to it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif Actually some of the team have raised a MAG with nothing but star atomizers. The final stats follow:

Bhirava lvl 200
Sync 200
IQ 120
Def 53
Pow 50
Dex 48
Mind 49
Photon Blasts - farlla golla & pilla

And thanks to mC for his help..

Basically, don't waste your time! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 6, 2001, 12:24 PM
Duh,

The sonic mag is in the secret space quest, underneath the green chicken.

I know i work for mcdonalds.

Serge
Mar 6, 2001, 01:42 PM
I'll try It with a ALways Feed + Inf Star atomizers codes , lets see if its true....

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 6, 2001, 02:31 PM
Personaly, i want the NIGHTS mag.
there is a cell that can change a mag into either sonic or NIGHTS, depending on what sector ID you have.....theres 10 ID's right? well 5 of those get 1 kind of mag, the other 5 get another.
me and my friends have tested this. like cell 502...
i am redria with Reiken and my friend is PINKAL. he got pitri(white bat) when he used 502 and i got Soniti(some bunny thing). cell 213 gave me Churel(red bat), and it gave him Preta(seahorse, or porygon from pokemon).
we could be wrong on our theory, cuz we used diff mags. i used birhma lv 200 he used Madhu lv 200.
but me and his brother believe this theory is true....
like, i have raised a total of around 10 mags since i started pso....the ONLY ones i got were, birhma, shoulder spikes, Kabanda (i think thats its name), those blue wing lookin ones. note that i am a REDRIA HUmar, he is a YELLOWBOSE HUcast and he gets totaly different mags(cept for the wings). he can get Nandin and Kama, i never have, even with the same stat combos, i.e. strength over mind over dexterity. i got a totaly diff mag.
now we could be wrong ya know, but this is just our conclusions after our research. i'd like to hear everyones input.
~I R master of PSO! ~

PlayaPlaya-PSO
Mar 6, 2001, 02:40 PM
Hmmm, I'll do it. I'll start today, and let you know what I find out... If this works then my hat goes of to you dude. If it doesn't, then you are lower than a piece of dog s%*t on the bottom of my shoe.

Stay tuned...

PSO Name: PlayaPlaya
Class: FOnewm
Level: 92 (legit, almost 200hours)

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 6, 2001, 02:46 PM
dog shi'...yum..... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_mad.gif

Spasm
Mar 6, 2001, 03:50 PM
Look VERY carefully at your PSO Jewel Case. See that 900 number? Looks kinda like the one SGP posted. Someone's trying to get rich, but it's not SGP.

Cut him some slack guys. Maybe he REALLY does work for Sega.

Don't worry SGP, when (if) your theory is confirmed, you will be vindicated. Just try and see it for yourself before posting next time. Hearsay is a dangerous thing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

SilentMetronome
Mar 6, 2001, 07:21 PM
Pretty funny how everyone who claims to have/have seen the Sonic Mag never has any proof other than their "Word".

So Sega, can you get some some screenshots? It'd be great publicity and even better to dispell any rumors on whether or not it exists. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I also find it quite funny how the majority of men/women who claim to be employee's of <company> tend to lack the spelling/grammar needed to pass high school. Anyone else notice this?

Loden
Mar 6, 2001, 08:57 PM
What's funny to me is that you took a shot at him without any reason to believe otherwise. Finding his spelling errors are about as funny as someone sitting at a computer who could've conveniently used spell check and chose not to. It's dispel not "dispell" SilentMetronome. Didn't feel good did it? You guys got to learn relax and stop taking whacks at each other.

Everyday I find a new reason to frequent another message boards because this one is usually just filled with cheap shots.

Loden

Ambrai
Mar 6, 2001, 09:02 PM
erm I am a Network Admin at the 7th Largest Cellular company and my spelling and grammar sux. I am still convinced that Microsoft made spellcheck/grammar just for me.

Manifest
Mar 6, 2001, 09:17 PM
Everyday I find a new reason to frequent another message boards because this one is usually just filled with cheap shots.

Loden

I heard that.

Loden
Mar 6, 2001, 09:19 PM
Woot!

I'm a programmer.

I code in 7 different languages, speak 2, and write one. You don't want to see my notes or messages to myself. Hell, I record voice messages to myself because I don't even want to look at them. I put so many short hand and code snip bits in my text instead of writing it's crazy.

Loden

EnriqueHavoc
Mar 7, 2001, 01:04 AM
right now playing the sonic2 demodisc theory sounds like the most probably way to find the sonic mag..

Aberu
Mar 7, 2001, 01:27 AM
i have to address many issues of this first of all to the people who said they have done it, there are many factors at play in how your mags evolve, section ID type (A and B)and class of your hunter (Hunter Ranger and Force). And to the people who are putting down others sayin they are a moron for thinking these things, only say it once you have tried all possible ways of evolving your mag this way (6 ways of leveling) and finally i have gotten an A ranking on sonic2 demo and it doesnt save like so many have thought. i rest my case. this shall never truly be solved. I cant believe it yet because of one reason. The game has been out for about 5-6 months now i believe in japan (not good at math) and im sure someone would have done this by now, and someone might have finally, and he was the right section ID and the right class for it coincedentally. anyways whoever had it (i dont remember your name) email me about it and we will meet up so i can see it i really want to see the sonic mag!! haha well stay happy people, end the hostility at web forums! Sayonara! *(~O~)*

Heero_Yuy
Mar 7, 2001, 02:18 AM
Gideon is right! I have also tried it and it got its final PB and turned into Brihava @200 it was quite a big waste of well nothing i tested the theory with codes, maybe that effected it. Well it does not work n e way do not waste time!

Defend
Mar 7, 2001, 02:44 AM
Using a VIRIDIA character, I found not far into the "unsealed door" mines quest on normal is a star atomizer behind some lazer bars. Its there every time, so I guess this happens all over the place. Find a star atomizer somewhere easy (or a few at once), and keep repeating that quest.

Arcadean
Mar 7, 2001, 03:14 AM
*cough* merchant at Pioneer 2 sells them *cough*

segagameplay
Mar 7, 2001, 03:18 AM

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: segagameplay on 2001-03-07 02:15 ]</font>

PowerSlave
Mar 7, 2001, 03:36 AM
Quote - stay happy people, end the hostility at web forums!

I second that. This is the reason I hardly frequent message boards, except this one. If you dont agree with someone fine, you do not have to call them morons, dumb f*cks, etc.
Correct me if Im wrong but aren't message boards supposed to be a place to share information rather than debate 101?

Hunter
Mar 7, 2001, 04:36 AM
All we want to see is a pic of the MAG Segagameplay, we mean no disrespect....
*NO ONE ELSE COMMENT ON THAT* ok, i mean no disrespect. But of all the posts i've read by you. There hasn't been a shreed of evidence to back anything
you've mentioned. It's great you work there.......... NOW HOOK US UP! hehe
just kidding... "but i'm sure alot of us are thinking it" i've heard stories of it
being seen on the JP servers, but once again. No one's snipped a pic... but
definitly add's good flame to keep the search on. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ambrai
Mar 7, 2001, 12:02 PM
http://www.brellserilis.net/images/dhs.jpg

nuff said.