PDA

View Full Version : I think it might be about time to restrict registrations.

blace
Nov 5, 2012, 03:51 AM
As the title says, after seeing the whole forum get flooded with spam from ad bots, it might be a safer bet to implement a captcha system when registering or something of the sort.

Tomeeboy
Nov 5, 2012, 04:09 AM
We're looking into some other ways to cut down on spam bots, as there is already a captcha system in place during the registration process.

blace
Nov 5, 2012, 04:10 AM
Probably a new feature I never noticed then. Well good luck to you and the team.

Tomeeboy
Nov 5, 2012, 04:13 AM
Thanks! The spammers are quite persistent, though I think we can probably find some ways to make their lives a little harder (it's the least we can do to return the favor) :D

blace
Nov 5, 2012, 04:17 AM
Your involvement already makes this place a great community. Hope you never change.

Rozerem
Nov 16, 2012, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the mega bump,but I do like how the administration is doing a fine job of keeping things up to date and it makes the community a far better place!

Chik'Tikka
Nov 23, 2012, 01:39 AM
Sorry for the mega bump,but I do like how the administration is doing a fine job of keeping things up to date and it makes the community a far better place!

This+^_^+ PSO-W is one of the cleaner sites i had a pleasure of registering on, really nice since it doesn't appear that PSO-W makes much money in any way that i see+^_^+ wasn't there a thank you thread in the stickies??? coulda sworn....