PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 wont even load to the launcher

Celauve
Nov 8, 2012, 06:54 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/10xc76x.gif

I get this message whenever I try to launch it, I'm not very good at Japanese, but I am running it on windows 7 64 bit. Does anyone know what I can do? I already tried running it in compatibility mode for Windows XP and it said the same thing O_o :-?
I already followed all the instructions from Kotaku on it as well, and have a Sega ID set up and the game installed. Honestly I hope someone knows what this is.

Celauve
Nov 8, 2012, 07:18 PM
Kinda figured it out. Still no idea what that warning means, but I went into the install folder itself and clicked on the launcher from there and it worked. For some reason the icon they put on my desktop didn't. O_o So, I hear server 2 has most of the english speakers?

Crazygamer237
Nov 8, 2012, 08:37 PM
yes ship 2 has the english players in block 20. btw the icon you clicked are you sure it was the launcher and not the installer ? there are 2 icons they give you

Celauve
Nov 8, 2012, 10:11 PM
Well, after I installed the game, atleast I figured it was the install cause it was all the prompts after I finished downloading it, it was the shortcut icon they put on my desktop. Oddly, it worked after I went to the source folder for the install and went to the game for there. Taking a long time to patch it, but I read that part was normal.