PDA

View Full Version : New team:)

dagethemilto
Nov 12, 2012, 03:41 AM
Divergent

Origin of Guild Name
The name of the team, Divergent was inspired by a book of the same name.
As the book goes, society is divided into five factions, and the name of these factions are also the names of our guild ranks.The guild itself is a trolling guild, and this is because of a wonderful gift my friend Michael gave me for Christmas.

~New team~Ship 2

- Activity... I do expect all team members to be participating in team and alliance activities whether it's something as simple as contributing to alliance/team chat, going on runs/partying or hosting their own parties/Boss runs. If you need to have time off for whatever reason, please leave a message on thread or pm me, If you have not given me a reason and no one sees you for 2 weeks, you WILL be kicked.As much as I love people, I can't have the team full of people who only log once every month.

- Loyalty. This is a big thing for me as I do expect my team members to be loyal so I am able to trust them more.While I am happy to re-accept members, if you make a habit out of leaving and rejoining, don't expect to be taken back every time. Things that happen in real life are different and acceptable, however changing a team more often than your underwear is not.If you're a team hopper, don't even bother applying.

Rankings & Masters

If you read the book summary above you will understand how I named the guild rankings.
Master: Dauntless [The brave]
Jr Master: Candor [The honest]
Member 1: Abnegation [The selfless]
Member 2: Amity [The peaceful]
Member 3: Erudite [The intelligent]

Master:PantyShotz

Team status:1/20

The juniors are honest people. New team members are all ranked as intelligent.
Member 1: Receive this rank by being active everyday + helpful to others in team.
Member 2: Receive this rank by being active daily + participative [boss,train,events etc.]
Member3: Receive this rank by joining & being as active as possible
This will help me keep track of inactive/active people which will make it 10x easier to clean team.

Before you apply, make sure that you are

~Above level 5
~Talkative and friendly
~Active
~Able to speak fluent English

Team Rules

Before you apply, please read these rules! When you apply, you agree to comply with these rules.
If you decide to disobey these rules, you will suffer consequences. I will give you a warning if I feel that you deserve one, if you don't get a warning, you will automatically be expelled.

No hackers [ this involves hacking people as well ]
No scammers
Racism/Bullying will not be tolerated
Begging is certainly not acceptable, if money is a problem, then personally speak to me [briefs or a jr]
Please set your spam level to a minimum, not saying you can't spam but respect your teammates
If you have any concern please contact me and I will be responsible for it.
If you are planning to QUIT the team, post in the guild thread it will help me out a lot
Everyone likes to have fun and enjoy the game but Pso2 has their own rules too, please follow the ToS.
Yes I made this a "trolling" team but please, know your limits. The "trolling" theme is just for the fun, chill effect of an outgoing team.
Alliance members are also part of our family, treat them with respect and avoid starting useless drama.(Alliance will somehow be set up)
Application Form
Please fill out this application form and then send me a PM or reply to this thread.
If you have been accepted, please contact CO-Leader, junior masters or me to join.

Application

Name:
IGN:
class(es):
Level:
Timezone:
How active are you?:
How experienced are you: (Ex:How long have you been playing pso2)
How fluent in english are you?:
Tell me why you think you are a suitable candidate (why do you want to join?):

blace
Nov 12, 2012, 04:02 AM
Not going to rag on you, but this belongs over in Player Matchup section, otherwise the general board would be cluttered with all kinds of Team activity and recruitment.

dagethemilto
Nov 12, 2012, 04:03 AM
Woops mb but thanks for telling me qq

Chik'Tikka
Nov 12, 2012, 05:02 AM
it's all good, mods will move it to the right place I'm sure, then after it gets moved, you can make a post here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201629 and your team can get added to the roster+^_^+