PDA

View Full Version : New PSN Store

AC9breaker
Nov 13, 2012, 07:47 AM
FUCK DIS SHIT!

What freaking focus group approved of this? It's worse then fucking Xbox and Zune. You can't find anything. Total fucking mess.

Micro
Nov 13, 2012, 08:00 AM
Yeah the new store is complete shit. And it's still slow as balls.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2012, 08:08 AM
Maybe its so you can

http://asset1.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/ne/sr/ces05/pspconf1_500x328.jpg

find while you find

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SESD50uzzPQ/Rnpp168sGpI/AAAAAAAAAtI/MFh9fQQHOrU/s200/kaz+hirai.jpg

[spoiler-box]
http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.c om/c2b337c8511f91a711a299c2ce03581eec6bfb9e.jpg__620x 350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
-

Oh yeah, in helping welcome someone to the world of Street Fighter 3.

There's at least the dropdown(?) on the top right of all your downloads, in case you only got a trial and don't see the full game listed anymore in the store grids, still available right?

Euro guy, plz excuse Englishes.
[spoiler-box]

Quick question.
I purchased this game on the release day, but deleted it after a few months because I had not enough memory space anymore for new PS+ games.
Now since the new PS store is up, there seems no more trial version anymore of SF3. When I go to SF3 I can still download the full version which is just 6MB, but you need the trial version first to be able to upgrade it to the full version of SF3 OE.
But there is no option anymore to get the trial version on the new PS store.
What am I supposed to do now to get this game again?
I can't even buy it again because it says already purchased and there is only the full version and a bundle version which is 6MB as well you can select from and both need to trial version at first. -.-

Any advice would help.
Thanks.

--Just tried after deleting it, no problem to download trial version again...

Sry when I am asking, but where exactly can I delete the trial version?
I don't see it anywhere on the main PSN page where the other installed games are I can select from because I deleted it already like I have mentioned above.

Go to the PSN store and in the upper right hand corner is view downloads. Go to it and go down til you see it and download it again if you can't find it anywhere else.[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Nov 13, 2012, 11:46 AM
I find it hard to believe anything could be as bad as the last few Xbox 360 dashboards. Is the new PSN store really so awful?

Chik'Tikka
Nov 13, 2012, 12:31 PM
I find it hard to believe anything could be as bad as the last few Xbox 360 dashboards. Is the new PSN store really so awful?

this, my Xbox has become a netflix streamer with occasional CoD and Gears ever since party chat killed socializing (and half the fun in tea-bagging dead guys)+^_^+ i kinda remember the old PSN from waaay back ('08?) if new one is truly that horrid... *shivers*

Xefi
Nov 13, 2012, 01:44 PM
i preferred the old PSN before the new one. my god, it's slow and looking/browsing around
is a pain in the @sss now. the design is a little nice, but it's still god awfully slow. 5/10 pts.! for
them maybe trying. >>;

DayDreamer
Nov 13, 2012, 03:05 PM
..It took me like 10 minutes to find the ps2 section e- e..

firefiore
Nov 13, 2012, 03:59 PM
Did you even read the notes regarding the new store? And I like the new interface. Now that stupid white background image isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.

AC9breaker
Nov 13, 2012, 05:10 PM

Oh yeah trust me, I didn't think they could have been worse either. I was proven wrong.

blace
Nov 13, 2012, 05:19 PM
The spare keyboard I use for my PS3 is rendered useless now, can't type in a direct search. I normally use PSN to check for DLC, but I only want to see DLC for the games I'm searching for, not for games I haven't cared to look into.