PDA

View Full Version : Making friends

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 08:48 PM
So I just started yesterday on PSO2, I was gonna wait but since I was one of the leading players on PSU. Wupps nevermind I was good on psu and didn't do anything for the community and want to be on the american PSO2 servers. I realized that most of the players that swittch over will have a huge advantage. Back to the point I'm now lvl 14 names Smith and ship 2 I started a new team all though I planned on bringing back Mpr ,but decided against it cause I don't want another dictatorship. So anyway I was hoping I can find some friends to run explorations.

BIG OLAF
Nov 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
I'm sure some people will come in here plugging their teams to try and get you to join and bolster their ranks very soon, don't worry.

drixil
Nov 13, 2012, 08:53 PM
I'm on the same page as you, pal

Griffin
Nov 13, 2012, 08:55 PM
Well, it'll be a little easier to make a few friends now, but I imagine when PSO2 US is released, we'll all be a little more lonely...

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 08:56 PM
I'll be your friend :D

Well, it'll be a little easier to make a few friends now, but I imagine when PSO2 US is released, we'll all be a little more lonely...

I can only imagine but so many people are staying on the JP server

Link1275
Nov 13, 2012, 08:58 PM
So I just started yesterday on PSO2, I was gonna wait but since I was one of the leading players on PSU and want to be on the american PSO2 servers. I realized that most of the players that swittch over will have a huge advantage. Back to the point I'm now lvl 14 I started a new team all though I planned on bringing back Mpr ,but decided against it cause I don't want another dictatorship. So anyway I was hoping I can find some friends to run explorations.
So... Which Ship are you on?

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 08:59 PM
I read 2 so I went on 2.

Dextro
Nov 13, 2012, 09:01 PM
Maybe you can post your Ship # and/or character name - that'd help someone pick you up.
I'm sure you'll master things very quickly though, being one of PSU's leading players and all.

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe you can post your Ship # and/or character name - that'd help someone pick you up.
I'm sure you'll master things very quickly though, being one of PSU's leading players and all.

Was:( lol and yea I'll edit my post. Caught up with most of it running missions, getting subclasses what weapons to run etc.

firefiore
Nov 13, 2012, 09:08 PM
If you're on ship 2, you can find me as Aean Meers. I'll friend you and we can do some missions together. If you're on ship 10, my character's name is Regaia. I'm about the same level as you currently.

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:13 PM
If you're on ship 2, you can find me as Aean Meers. I'll friend you and we can do some missions together. If you're on ship 10, my character's name is Regaia. I'm about the same level as you currently.

Will do I'm on ship 2

Shirokami
Nov 13, 2012, 09:17 PM
I was gonna wait but since I was one of the leading players on PSU

...Huh?

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:20 PM
...Huh?

In psu I had two rich characters with probally 1 bil and then great palletes
But I stopped playng a couple of times and just made new characters.

.Jack
Nov 13, 2012, 09:21 PM
Were you that president of PSU person?

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:23 PM
Were you that president of PSU person?

I wasn't that good but I was high up in mpr

eharima
Nov 13, 2012, 09:28 PM
wow, such a modest guy, thanks so much for gracing pso2 with your presence.

[spoiler-box]/sarcasm
[spoiler-box]I think you'll fit in better with the NA server[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:33 PM
wow, such a modest guy, thanks so much for gracing pso2 with your presence.

[spoiler-box]/sarcasm
[spoiler-box]I think you'll fit in better with the NA server[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

You know people like you ruin the fun of a mmo in mpr I played to max stats and then helped people I gave away millions to people that were having a hard time and would always help run missions with low levels. I say I'm good or was good and really it was hard work that came from years of playing fter school and then I ask for help you provoke me. Would you like me to say. "Hello I've never played a Phantasy Star and I'm a complee noob." So you can feel superior to me?

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 13, 2012, 09:38 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Smithee!
So far my experience with PSO2 has been incredibly fun, and I do hope that you can say the same.

Edit: You can find me under the IGN 'Hawk' if you want some help later.

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:40 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Smithee!
So far my experience with PSO2 has been incredibly fun, and I do hope that you can say the same.

Thank yo are you on ship 2 id love to play when the servers are back on and IGN meaning ?

Miwako
Nov 13, 2012, 09:41 PM
Hiya Smith! Seen you in the lobby for a brief while yesterday. Hope your enjoying the game so far and welcome to PSO2 :-)

.Jack
Nov 13, 2012, 09:42 PM
Ship 2 - Block 20 is a bit similar to PSU's 4th floor. You'll generally see people talking in public so that's good place to find new friends.

Miwako
Nov 13, 2012, 09:43 PM
Ship 2 - Block 20 is a bit similar to PSU's 4th floor. You'll generally see people talking in public so that's good place to find new friends.

Yea when you can find them talking sense instead of the random boredom gibberish or insult...

drixil
Nov 13, 2012, 09:45 PM
I'll be your friend :D

Cool, looks like we're on the same ship so I'll be around! I have like 3 different characters but I think I'll be maining "Gidget" (in my sig)

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 13, 2012, 09:46 PM
I'm friendly, I'll be your friend

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 13, 2012, 09:49 PM
Thank yo are you on ship 2 id love to play when the servers are back on and IGN meaning ?

Yes, I am on ship 2!
IGN means 'in game name.'
I'll send a friend request over your way when I get on.

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:49 PM
I'm friendly, I'll be your friend

Awesomesauce are you on ship 2

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:52 PM
Yes, I am on ship 2!
IGN means 'in game name.'
I'll send a friend request over your way when I get on.

Awesome alright well im happy to have some people to play with

RadiantLegend
Nov 13, 2012, 09:53 PM
Player name: LegendAim

Could use more friends :)

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:53 PM
Yea when you can find them talking sense instead of the random boredom gibberish or insult...

Yea I ran into some of the airhead bigshots yesterday when i was asking what supplies i should buy at my lvl since i had a decent 50k saved up

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:54 PM
Player name: LegendAim

Could use more friends :)

Awesome I was hoping to get a decent group of 16 to run the volcanic exploration

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 13, 2012, 09:56 PM
Awesomesauce are you on ship 2

Yep, on ship 2

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:59 PM
Yep, on ship 2

Sweet will you be on in about thirty minutes?
I just have to clean up my bar and then I'm going home and getting on.

eharima
Nov 13, 2012, 10:02 PM
Might as well edit your custom self proclaimed title to be more modest if you are gonna edit your first post.
I dont care if you skipped your homework to play after school, and that you claim to have 'given out millions'.

I was sarcastic about your MODESTY. Should have done you English homework because you obviously dont know the difference between that and effort/ generosity.

You came in blowing your own horn like you where number one and expecting people to idolize you or some shit, 'look at me, i was this, i was that, i was here'

So no, I dont expect you to say 'hi im no0bz pls halp'
But I would appreciate you not glorifying your Histrionic personality disorder[/I] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder[[I) posts in the wrong section lol, like a celebrity just arrived.

im not your friend, im not your fan.
w

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 13, 2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I'll be on, most likely block 20.

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 10:20 PM
Might as well edit your custom self proclaimed title to be more modest if you are gonna edit your first post.
I dont care if you skipped your homework to play after school, and that you claim to have 'given out millions'.

I was sarcastic about your MODESTY. Should have done you English homework because you obviously dont know the difference between that and effort/ generosity.

You came in blowing your own horn like you where number one and expecting people to idolize you or some shit, 'look at me, i was this, i was that, i was here'

So no, I dont expect you to say 'hi im no0bz pls halp'
But I would appreciate you not glorifying your Histrionic personality disorder[/I] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder[[I) posts in the wrong section lol, like a celebrity just arrived.

im not your friend, im not your fan.
w

You know what scratch that I came here to make friends you don't like they way I put it I respect that ,but I don't agree have a nice day starting pointless arguements. In other words if you don't like it ignore it.

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 14, 2012, 12:30 AM
There's a bit of Smiths on PSO2, could I get your Player ID?

Smithee
Nov 14, 2012, 05:05 PM
There's a bit of Smiths on PSO2, could I get your Player ID?

I have never seen anoher smith >.> but my name is Ismith