PDA

View Full Version : New(ish) player

Vare
Nov 13, 2012, 09:38 PM
Hey there, I'm somewhat new to the game I guess, and just a little shy so I haven't talked to anyone at all in-game.
I tried the game out for a tiny bit during the beta, meant to come back to it, and finally decided to try playing again, and I'm gonna delete my other character from beta to start fresh.

I don't get much time to play, what with school, practice, and Cross Country championships currently going on, but I'm going to try to play whenever I have the time to.
Most of the time I'll be on at 6 pm - 10 pm EST on Monday/Tuesday, and various times on the weekend.

I'm going to be on Ship 2, with a Ranger Newman named Vare, so I guess look for me in-game. ^^

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 13, 2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome back, Vare!

If you need any help getting back into the swing of things I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Be on the look out for the IGN 'Hawk' 'cause that's me. c:

Smithee
Nov 13, 2012, 09:57 PM
You can play with me too I'll be Smith ingame and im always running missions when im on

Vare
Nov 14, 2012, 06:25 PM
Alrighty, thanks ^-^
I'll try to look for you guys ingame

superBlast
Nov 15, 2012, 01:54 PM
Hm..... was you the guy me and necro playing with a little bit yesterday? The name seems right... but I remember looks more then names lol.

Vare
Nov 15, 2012, 07:42 PM
Hm..... was you the guy me and necro playing with a little bit yesterday? The name seems right... but I remember looks more then names lol.

Yup! That was me : )

Boomfly
Nov 16, 2012, 03:49 AM
I will very much like to play with you too. MMO's are funnier in parties after all.
Name is Neu-緑 (yes, it is a pun. 緑 means green in jp but Neu means "to be green(new) at something in german)

But keep in mind that im aslo new here and thought i somehow menage to play the game still...
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24188597.jpg

superBlast
Nov 16, 2012, 10:13 AM
Yup! That was me : )

Awesome. I hope we get to play together some more then.

Vare
Nov 17, 2012, 06:57 AM
I will very much like to play with you too. MMO's are funnier in parties after all.
Name is Neu-緑 (yes, it is a pun. 緑 means green in jp but Neu means "to be green(new) at something in german)

But keep in mind that im aslo new here and thought i somehow menage to play the game still.

Alright cool, I'll look for you ingame :-D

Awesome. I hope we get to play together some more then.

Me too, I might be able to get on sometime this weekend.

iloverappys
Nov 23, 2012, 05:25 PM
Same here, Im kinda new to PSO2 been playing ever since I got my new video card.