PDA

View Full Version : Lavis Blade

mightyJoeDunn
Mar 30, 2003, 12:41 AM
Are Lavis Blade's hard to get? I have a HUnewearl and I really want a Lavis Blade. Can someone please tell me how hard it is to get one, where to get it, and if it isn't the best dagger weapon then what is?

LollipopLolita
Mar 30, 2003, 12:44 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 7, 2003, 07:17 PM
Thanks, but is it the best dagger type weapon?

Guntz348
Apr 7, 2003, 07:30 PM
Well its about the strongest as far as straight up ATP is concerned. As far as the best goes, thats a subjective question. If you need SnD because you can't cast it yourself then the Sreds are the best. They are pretty strong and there special casts SnD. Fully ground Sranks maybe the only other dagger type weapon that keep up with a lavis blades in ATP.

To get the blades though. You first have to find a Lavis Cannon, that can be a royal pain, and then get a synsesta, that can be an even bigger pain. If you can get online I'd say try to trade but be forewarned, most of the lavis stuff online is all dupes. =/

Para
Apr 7, 2003, 07:40 PM
mmm lavis blades dont get the highest atp from what i know.. a max grinded red dagger or sred blade will have more atp but then again a lavis blade has good ata so you must consider that.

mightyJoeDunn
May 5, 2003, 06:46 PM
Cool well I was just wondering if it was a waste of time or not for me to search for a syncesta and a Lavis Cannon.