PDA

View Full Version : Request: Hinata saying "um"

Zorafim
Nov 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
I'm looking for an audio clip of Hinata saying "um", japanese dubbing, no music. Through my time here, I think I've made it clear that I absolutely adore the shy girl, and Hinata was the character that introduced me to that character archetype. So, I'd love to have her to politely alert me when my phone gets a new notification. I think I have enough experience with file manipulation to be able to get a sound clip out of any sort of file, so all I need is some sort of file with Hinata talking. The problem is, I can't find any. Youtube is filled with horrible AMVs, and I can rarely get her talking by herself. I could look through the episodes, but I can't remember which ones she's in, and there are a ton of episodes with her in it.

So, for those of you who are more into the series than I am, I have this simple request. If a direct link to her getting someone's attention is impossible, then I'd at least love some episodes where she gets some dialogue.
And really, it doesn't have to be Hinata. Any character of this archetype (and there are several) getting someone's attention through a politely soft japanese "um" should work.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 19, 2012, 01:14 AM
The best idea would be looking for a love scene or confession scene. That's usually where the "ano" (I think) goes.