PDA

View Full Version : Any guides on partner cards?

Celauve
Nov 19, 2012, 04:07 AM
Not sur eif this is the right thread, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has figured out how to get partner cards from NPCs. I have one so far from the hunter you meet in the beginning, but so far haven't figured out any others.

Maronji
Nov 19, 2012, 04:31 AM
Afin: Do Afin's Client Order to clear Subdue Fongalf. This is required to unlock the ability to accept Client Orders from several NPCs.
Zeno: Do Zeno's Client Order to kill 20 Naberius Natives (unlocked through Matter Board 1).
Ohza, Lisa, and Marlu: Get Afin's partner card first. Then, hit Hunter, Ranger, or Force Lv2 respectively. Then, perform all of the weapon training client orders from the respective NPC (Ohza for Hunter, Lisa for Ranger, and Marlu for Force).
Jean: Accept his Client Order for clearing Subdue Fongalf.
Echo: Do Echo's Client Order to retrieve her staff from the Rockbear (unlocked by unlocking Forest Exploration through Koffie).
Fourier: Clear Chapter 3-B though Matter Board 4. (I think? Someone please verify.)
Aki and Light: Clear Chapter 4-A through Matter Board 5.

I think that's everybody for right now. If you want any clarification, feel free to ask (and if there are any corrections to make, feel free to make them).

Anyone else disappointed that we haven't gotten any new NPC partner cards in two Matter Board releases? Here's hoping for getting a new one or two after the next story update.

Boomfly
Nov 19, 2012, 04:31 AM
You will gain them by simply doing the client orders.
For example you can get Jose by completeing order "using partner cards" or Echo for doing "a private request".
Simply play the game and you will get more npcs.

Celauve
Nov 19, 2012, 04:46 AM
OK, cool, thanks. It took me awhile to get used to some things. I just figured out how to change class today, but it's coming together pretty well.