PDA

View Full Version : Noob on ship 2

wildersteak
Nov 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
Hey PSO world I'm brand new i played PSU and i loved it and now im looking for people on ship 02 to play with I'm only lvl 3 but with friends im sure ill catch up fast so if you don't mind playin with a noob hit me up. In Game Name CrWilder

Gama
Nov 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
some advice.

go to ship 2.

wildersteak
Nov 20, 2012, 03:09 PM
what do i have to do?

blace
Nov 20, 2012, 03:13 PM
Either create a new account and select ship 2 or delete your character and recreate it on ship 2.

Or ship 10, the largest number of english speaking players are on 2 while there is a smaller community over on 10.

wildersteak
Nov 20, 2012, 03:14 PM
ok ill just delete it considering im only lvl 3

Visconia
Nov 20, 2012, 03:31 PM
Hopefully I'll see you around. I just started on Ship 2 as well on Crescens.

Won't be on tonight as I'm downloading Planetside 2 on my awful UK connection. :)

elric00
Nov 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
Feek free to add me. I will try to help you out any way I can. Hit me up in game and I'll answer any questions that I can help you with.

BTW Ship 2 Block 20 is where the English community is

Elric

Pyroromancer
Nov 20, 2012, 11:39 PM
Don't limit yourself to just block 20. Do your best to gather an understanding the in-game culture of both block 20 and JP players. Many JP players understand and can reply to you in English, the ones that do usually reach out to you if they believe you to be an English player.

While block 20 is where the English community is. its generally designated as the English afk or social lobby. If you want to do some heavy leveling or specific map hunting you are going to have to learn the purpose of each block. If i had a list i could tell you the block designations but im sure youll find a post somewhere on these forums that translate it.

Don't be afraid to speak in English. chances are JPs can understand a little if not most. And you wont be kicked for being a English player unless you join a party that have a specific goal in mind and you aren't adhering to it. Again this is where you have to learn to identify commonly used JP for party titles.

Don't join a party without greeting. Its just plain awkward.

This game is hell without purchasing AC. Many players will argue that you dont need to purchase AC. while that is true, it makes the game Hell to play. If you wish to have awesome affixes and grinds purchasing AC for the purpose of having a shop and extra inventory slots is the most effective way to make that happen.

Ill try contacting you ingame so you can add me and call for help.

BIG OLAF
Nov 20, 2012, 11:42 PM
Hey PSO world I'm brand new i played PSU and i loved it and now im looking for people on ship 02 to play with I'm only lvl 3 but with friends im sure ill catch up fast so if you don't mind playin with a noob hit me up. In Game Name CrWilder

Why does the name "CR Wilder" sound extremely familiar to me...?

Just about all of the advice given to you thus far has been pretty sound. However, be careful of certain people in the EN community. There are some bad eggs thrown in there. As for interacting with JP players, I really don't attempt to, as I don't wish to be bothered with all of that crap, so I can't give you any tips there. Good luck though, and welcome.

Smithee
Nov 20, 2012, 11:46 PM
I cant get the game to work atm but the team im in is great for new players my ingame name is smith if you wanna join let me know we have about thirty players