PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TA people

Ryock
Nov 25, 2012, 03:51 PM
Hey there! I'm on the lookout for two people who would be willing to do all the time attacks with me and a friend of mine. Thought this would be a good spot to recruit someone who might be interested. We'd be running through all the time attacks, on a hopefully daily basis for the most part. If you're interested, let me know, and we'll send you some friend invites =D

EDIT: That's all good, thanks XD. I forgot to add a few things anyways! We're on ship 2, which I should've mentioned earlier. I should also mention we're only interested in finding people who are gonna be friendly and willing to work around mistakes. Fun is paramount. We are however super familiar with how they are run, and can successfully finish all TAs in time with three people. So four should definitely be simple to do.

Coatl
Nov 25, 2012, 03:54 PM
Heyo!

My IGN is Coatl, so feel free to add me if you'd like.
Though I believe you'll be directed to player match-making in a few posts.

DeificEpyon
Nov 25, 2012, 07:22 PM
Howdy! I TA almost every day if I can. I normally ask my team but they're not always available. Feel free to add me if you want another person on your list that you can TA with. :)

IGN: Adria

I also live in AZ as well. That should make it a bit easier for us to run into each other.

See you online!

Alia
Nov 25, 2012, 08:24 PM
IGN: Vesper

PST timezone. Feel free to add me!

Drifting Fable
Nov 25, 2012, 08:29 PM
I'll be willing to help after this Thursday if you need more people. :3

Ryock
Nov 25, 2012, 08:42 PM
The more people the better! I would just love to have a good list of enjoyable peeps to play get these going with =)

EDIT:
IGN: Vesper

PST timezone. Feel free to add me!

Gonna have trouble with you unfortunately. I have about 6 different Vespers pop up on the arks search terminal o_o. Any chance I could grab your card in a lobby somewhere?

Shirai
Nov 25, 2012, 08:55 PM
IGN: Shirai

EST timezone.

I'd be willing to do TA most of the time.

Alia
Nov 25, 2012, 08:56 PM
The more people the better! I would just love to have a good list of enjoyable peeps to play get these going with =)

EDIT:

Gonna have trouble with you unfortunately. I have about 6 different Vespers pop up on the arks search terminal o_o. Any chance I could grab your card in a lobby somewhere?

I'm off studying, but I'll log right now and afk dance in Block 03 at the Class change counter. I'll be physically around computer though, so I'll listen for the sound.

Ryock
Nov 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
I'm off studying, but I'll log right now and afk dance in Block 03 at the Class change counter. I'll be physically around computer though, so I'll listen for the sound.

Alright, I'll keep a lookout for ya then

Skye-Fox713
Nov 25, 2012, 09:10 PM
I'm interested

Character Name - JOE
IGN - Skyefox713
Mountain standard time.

ship 2

scarecrow36
Nov 25, 2012, 09:48 PM
IGN: CrazyDan36

central time

I haven't ran much but I would love to learn!

Alia
Nov 25, 2012, 09:50 PM
IGN: CrazyDan36

central time

I haven't ran much but I would love to learn!

I JUST learned the ropes myself; I'd be happy to teach you what I know, should you need help.

scarecrow36
Nov 25, 2012, 10:00 PM
I JUST learned the ropes myself; I'd be happy to teach you what I know, should you need help.

that would be great send me a friend req anytime :)