PDA

View Full Version : I'm coming back to Psp2

Shambertin
Nov 28, 2012, 03:45 PM
so i just got a psp again and have a my net back up friday. so i will be playing this very soon its just a case of updating my psp and then downloading the game again from psnstore i missed this game i will be starting from scratch so i will be a lv nothing noob again and was looking for people to run missions with. i also have the jp dlc ready to put on my psp mem card when it arrives.I will be using a male cast or a female newman. undecided yet.

EDIT: are they taking down the server for this game? i heard japan is removing psp2 jp server.

blace
Nov 28, 2012, 04:10 PM
JP PSP2 servers have been taken down since February. You'll be lucky to find anyone on that isn't a) a hacker b) an inexperienced player thinking they're awesome because of level 200 cheat c) trolls or d) a control freak that wants to have control of the server.

The game has changed somewhat where it is almost impossible to find anyone decent.

fatelinka
Nov 29, 2012, 05:20 AM
Hey, im on from time to time. In game name is same as the site name: Fatelinka

Shambertin
Dec 4, 2012, 01:43 PM
@blace yes i know it was full of hackers when i last played.

@fatelinka cool well i just got net again so after i have downloaded my psp2 game to my psp i will finish story mode then get onlne.or i might get online to see if your on.my name will be Elly and im usually a newman/cast.

SolarSamurai
Dec 4, 2012, 05:42 PM
Well. I wouldn't mind replaying psp2 if I had decent people to play with. Sure, I will go on runs with you two if you both want. I still like online better than universe, but psp2 has a little of both.

Shambertin
Dec 5, 2012, 07:52 AM
im on during uk time anytime between 12-8 if im on its for an hour or two. my character is called elly the name is colourful with hearts.my hacker freind still plays and he offered to colour my name. my last character he helped with everything pretty much but i need to be less lazy to get rare drops. even though he got me my fave weapon again the dark meteor.

SolarSamurai
Dec 6, 2012, 04:48 PM
I currently don't have my psp at the moment. Let my friend borrow it to play kingdom hearts. I should have it back in time for the holidays.

DarkXevion
Dec 31, 2012, 10:00 PM
does anyone wanna join me? i want in!