PDA

View Full Version : HuCaseal or RaMar?

Mik2121
Mar 30, 2003, 01:26 PM
The feelin'less girl with white eyes or the beach's blonde boy?

I don't know who to select.. Help!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mik2121 on 2003-03-30 10:29 ]</font>

Zeebo
Mar 30, 2003, 01:44 PM
RAmar

SubstanceD
Mar 30, 2003, 02:06 PM
I don't know? It all depends on what type of charcters you like what type of gameplay you like ( close quarter combat, distance fighting, spells ).

A Hucaseal has the advanatges of a Hunter's high ATP and she almost has the ATA to make her comparable to a Ranger so I guess that makes her good if you want a blend between a Hunter and a Ranger, although she won't be able to equip the better guns and her strong point is Hunter weapons.

A Ramar on the other hand apparently has the best ATA potential in the whole entire game and has the added bonus of splells making him more or less self suffieceint. As a Ranger his ATP won't be as high as Hucaseals but with the proper guns equipped on him he should probaly be able to do major damage from afar.

To be honest I can't chose for you, I am currently playing a Hucaseal and they definetly get my seal of approval, as for Ramar, I have played breifly as one but never played long enough to see what they are like latter on. I upose that if you rather use Hunter weapons that you should pick Hucaseal, if you rather use Ranger weapons pick Ramar.

EvilNixon666
Mar 30, 2003, 02:35 PM
I have a level 123 Ramar and a level 94 Hucaseal. If you don't want techniques, enjoy placing traps and having a lot more power to your hits, go with the robot. If you want an easier time in the long run, choose the Ramar. Nothing beats picking off enemies before they notice you, and some of the ranger weapons (frozen shooter/snow queen) are excellent. Plus his accuracy is nice.

Ranger_Larry
Mar 30, 2003, 02:59 PM
Hucaseals ATP is only 41 higher, and with no shifta... Her HP is actually lower than a Ramars too lol!

MP3dawg16
Mar 30, 2003, 10:09 PM
I got a level 102 RAmar, Lots of fun, RAmars are always nice to have because casting shifta makes them so great.

Phelan
Mar 30, 2003, 10:10 PM
Not that you should listen to my advice, but RAmar.

Z_Shinji
Mar 30, 2003, 11:07 PM
Go with the RAmar, He's just so much fun. You may not have traps, but you got Shifta/Deband.

Brundidge
Mar 30, 2003, 11:39 PM
Now this ask for personal preferances.

Do you like shooting stuff with various guns or do you like hacking and slashing?

Do you wanna try something new or do you wanna try some old school style?

A RAmar is great for beginners since ATA is the highest possible of all classes. lvl 15 techs are possible (except for J/Z and the force only techs). Guns are fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Their costumes are also one of the better looking ones too
A HUcaseal is fun to play too and they have the highest ATA of the hunter class. Their animations are a lot more sleeker than the original hunters (particularly her double saber and dagger combos). Plus she the closest thing to a ninja http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mik2121
Mar 31, 2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks Brundidge!!!