PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 organized Tundra MPA

NoiseHERO
Dec 4, 2012, 02:49 AM
So yeah, as we all know, the biggest pain in the ass is finding a good MPA for tundra. Specifically I'm rare hunting and all my friends hate tundra and I don't blame them.

So pretty much I want to get people together for what I'ma call an "organzied MPA" and MPA where people actually work together and MAYBE(optional) talk to each other to keep it from just being strangers using each other.

As well it's a tundra MPA (hard as hell to get an MPA for AND it would be better than an MPA filled with random people? c'mon! best deal...! if you're looking for a tundra MPA)

The main focus being rare hunting.

-------------------------------------------

So post here if you have a rare in tundra you want to hunt. and you'd like an MPA.

I'll be doing this on and off every other day randomly when I have time, but for now I guess I wanna do it tonight (tonight as in it's 2 AM right now so it's technically today)

I'll set up the time some time in the after noon but otherwise pop in anytime between 4-6 PM EST (I guess.

can set up better once I'm sure there's more active players willing to do this.

last but not least the field is going to be the mamoth boss mission, since the minimum level of all the spawns are level 46. (and level 46 yetis drop the rare I'm hunting.)

I'm 100% sure this won't work out unless more than 4 active players care, but trying it anyway. again can set up better meet time once I know who wants to come and it won't be JUST for today. (I guess.)

Also if you say you'll come and you don't, I swear to god I'll hate you and cry.

NoiseHERO
Dec 4, 2012, 02:51 AM
omfg this forum section is for trading, my god I'm retarded and this has nothing to do with me being sleepy as hell (nah it's both)

can delete thread if mods even look at this section...