PDA

View Full Version : trouble gettign online using my dsi O_O

Shambertin
Dec 4, 2012, 01:37 PM
hi i'm tryign to get pszero online using my dsi but it wont let me connect to my wifi. am i doomed to play solo runs ?

Norco
Dec 4, 2012, 03:38 PM
I bet the problem is with that kind of security the router have. It either need to be WEP or none at all, if it is WPA you will not be able to connect.

Link1275
Dec 4, 2012, 04:45 PM
hi i'm tryign to get pszero online using my dsi but it wont let me connect to my wifi. am i doomed to play solo runs ?
The DS game card isn't compatible with WPA or higher.

Shambertin
Dec 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
i connect fine on pokemon black2. i guess my pszero online life will never happen o well i have my psp. im downloading phantasy star portable 2 i bought it on the store last year.played it to death now im going to play it to death some more.

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2012, 01:07 PM
Ahh yes, and that's because Pokemon Black and White 2 are special carts that actually allow WPA connections if you are on any device that supports WPA. I kind of wish Nintendo put that mandate on ALL carts produced since the DSi. But alas, hardly any DS carts were produced with WPA capability, save something like Pokemon Black and White 2.

shachao
Dec 6, 2012, 06:53 PM
The old DS game take WEP only. You might to change your router to WEP. If you need help changing the settings I will have no problem explaining it to you :)

GrandYith
Jan 16, 2013, 07:19 AM
The old DS game take WEP only. You might to change your router to WEP. If you need help changing the settings I will have no problem explaining it to you :)

Oh me, please please :( Is it hard to understand and get done from english to portuguese? :(

sml_psZ
Jan 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
Oh me, please please :( Is it hard to understand and get done from english to portuguese? :(

reset your router to original factory settings, and set up again with "open authentication" select WEP as security type and enter your passphrase. write down one of the security keys it gives you in case the passphrase doesn't work. VOila.

GrandYith
Jan 16, 2013, 08:07 AM
reset your router to original factory settings, and set up again with "open authentication" select WEP as security type and enter your passphrase. write down one of the security keys it gives you in case the passphrase doesn't work. VOila.

Yeah, but I don't mind how to do this xD I got my 1st computer about an year ago, so I'm not into this kinda stuff D:

sml_psZ
Jan 16, 2013, 05:21 PM
well then your best bet is to get whoever installed your wifi for you to do it
i'm not good at simple explanations

paulo yamato
Jan 16, 2013, 06:28 PM
GrandYith Im brazilian ad me for some explain;