PDA

View Full Version : More like a re-introduction (it's been a LONG time!)

Sir_Laguna
Dec 5, 2012, 12:09 PM
Apologies if this is tl;dr. As the name implies, it's been at least 6 years since my last foray into the online world of Phantasy Star. I've started running around PSO2 very recently, so it's high time I introduced myself (again)!

I'm Sir Laguna: A blue-haired, Yas-toting, Mericus-slaying RAmar from PSOGC. Perhaps you remember me or we've crossed paths before? On GC, you could usually find me hanging out on Deneb blocks 4 and 5, and on Altair block 4.

I have a pretty chill, laid back personality. When I'm online, I'm all about having a supremely fun time with the kills and conversation. On the battlefield, I adopt a ranged support mindset: I like making sure you guys don't get surrounded and sucker-punched. I bring FREEDOM! (Well... some, anyway.)

I look around, I see a ton of new faces, and a couple of familiar ones. Remember ol' Lag? Send me a message-- I'd love to wax nostalgia and catch up. If we don't know each other yet, don't be afraid to say hi, because I'm posting here to meet you all! Had a beef or anything? Doesn't matter: Still want to talk to ya. Been years, yeah?

If any of you want to meet me in the game, I'm a Lv. 14 Ranger (as of this post) and I've currently taken up residence on Ship-02, in blocks 20-22 and occasionally 27 (the game loves to dump me there). I work 3rd shift in the US Central time zone, and so being a night owl, your best shots at catching me are:

-Weekdays 6-10 PM CT; 8-9 AM CT if I jump on after work.
-Weekends 6 PM - 9 AM

(No, I'm not constantly on during those hours.)

So, there you have it. Go ahead and post, send me a message here or on PSO2, and let me know who you are if we've met. I'm happy to be back, I'm wired, excited as hell to be playing, and looking forward to making more of those awesome PSO moments happen with you all.

Now let's raise those weapons, get psyched, let's slay stuff, and let's do it up RIGHT! ;)

(Well actually, I gotta snooze, but I'll be back later.)

Freeze
Dec 5, 2012, 04:05 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcomeback.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezeBBwelback.jpg

Sir_Laguna
Dec 5, 2012, 05:15 PM
Good to meetcha, Freeze! Glad to be back, and hope to see you out there.