PDA

View Full Version : GC Overall Most Powerful Weapon For A HUnewearl

LadyDeviant
Dec 10, 2012, 12:37 AM
As of right now my Hunter (lvl 96, Ult, Pinkal, HUnewearl) is equiped with the Delsaber's Saber+9 and the Shield of Delsaber. My question is: Is there any weapon that will be stronger than this combo?

Ultimate Hunter
Dec 10, 2012, 06:27 AM
Well, of course. There's the Heart Of Poumn claw for instance, that is exclusive to your class, or even a Tsumiriki J Sword which is great for any hunter!

LadyDeviant
Dec 10, 2012, 10:53 AM
And both would be stronger than my Delsaber sword and shield set? And where do I find them?

LynxSarnage
Dec 10, 2012, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't say theres a 'best' weapon for most classes, it comes down to how you like to play. That said at ultimate you need some sort of wide swinging multi hit weapon on a hunter like a sword or partisan. Unfortunetely if all you have is your hunter character this is going to be near on impossible as Pinkal is 95% focussed on mage weapons with a few basic rares for other classes thrown in.

Do you have any other characters to hunt with or just your hunter?

LadyDeviant
Dec 10, 2012, 11:30 AM
Oh no, I have a character for every I.D. at my disposal.

trypticon
Dec 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
You might be interested in finding a Monkey King Bar, then getting online to get yourself a Photon Booster, and turn it into a Black King Bar, which is very strong for a hunter, and not too difficult to obtain, so long as you can get online and trade some photon drops for a Photon Booster.

I think it's a photon booster. I don't think it's the Blue Black Stone. It's been a while since I've made one.

You also might want to track down a Lavis Cannon, and then get two Syncestas to turn it into a Double Cannon. This would end up being a lengthy hunt though, so it may not be in your interests.

You also may want to pick up a Sange and a Yasha, then combine them to make the double sword Sange and Yasha. The Sange isn't too difficult to find, but you might spend the rest of your life looking for a Yasha.

If you don't mind losing Meseta, you may just want to look around for a high hit Charge Vulcan, which can inflict some good damage. You might also want to look for a high hit spirit Vulcan.

Nei's Claw can inflict some huge damage, too, but is another difficult to find item. Not as difficult to find as a Yasha, if you have the quests available, but it can still be a SOB to find.

LadyDeviant
Dec 10, 2012, 01:01 PM
Well, I have to nix every weapon from online, I don't have access to interwebs.

Ultimate Hunter
Dec 18, 2012, 01:10 PM
I would say Demolition Comet is rather easy to find and makes up for a pretty good single enemy weapon as it has devil attribute which cuts 1/4 hp for each hit if I'm not mistaken. Tsumiriki J-Sword on the other hand is the dream of any hunter and easily the best multi enemy weapon if you ask me, but it's almost impossible to find under SKYLY ID only. A double saber will normally take more life out of each enemy than your regular buster because it can hit up to 6 times. Even with the boost from Delsaber's Shield I don't think it's worth it since you can get better shields anyway.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 30, 2012, 07:27 PM
Tsumiriki J-Sword on the other hand is the dream of any hunter.

Pardon my laughter. Hunted it for a year, got 6 hunters, never touched it when unsealed it cause it sucks so much.

Basically as a pinkal you're screwed to find better hunter gear. There are some you can get but I think your better off making a second character with slyly/redraw ID or starting over.

What you could get howver.

Asuka: ultimate barba ray, strong twin sword
Partisan of lighting: ultimate gol dragon, very cool and decent strong double saber.
Musashi: hard dragon, takes time to find this one but its strong because of the berserk special. Caution using it though.

There are some more but these 3 get you started and aren't that hard to find. Good luck!

gigawuts
Dec 30, 2012, 08:28 PM
I always wanted to get the real flowen's sword, plus the shield/unit for my hunewearl. With such great damage and a spirit special it would probably make for an awesome offensive combo not available to casts (iirc it had better raw atp potential than a zanba if you finished the set, but I may be wrong about that, and your defenses would be stuck as potentially worse than if you used better units + a zanba).

Ce'Nedra
Dec 31, 2012, 06:31 AM
Right, now I read that you have multiple section ID's I can give you a more specific list of gear you can farm at your level. I will mainly pick stuff from Forest, Caves, Temple and Spaceship.

- Flowen's Sword (AUW-3084) Ultimate Temple Ob Lily Yellowboze
This is what I use forever on my HUnewearl (I play 4). It's Spirit special can easily outperform any other sword you can get your hands on and it's much safer to use then Berserk cause it drains your TP rather then your HP. Your main crowd control weapon. Use in combination with Rabarta, hide in front of the frozen monster to act like a Wall and safely wail away at the rest of the group
- Holy Ray Ultimate Caves Dal Ral Lie Yellowboze/Greenill/Pinkal, Sil Dragon Bluefull.
A rifle equipable by these who have 680 MST and more. Also comes with the paralyze special which is a great option to snipe down these pesky Megid spamming Lillies that you spot in caves and Temple. In general used to play safe on a distance in case you have to.
- Asuka Ultimate Barba Ray Temple Pinkal, Ultimate Gol Dragon Spaceship Whitill (drops by more monsters but these are the easier drops I think)
A strong twin sword, the special is not very great but its a single target multi hit weapon and you're gonna need these in Ultimate.
- Partisan of Lightning Ultimate Gol Dragon Spaceship Pinkal (the other drops are very hard to get, specially if you can't acces online mode.
A cool looking and decent strong single target multi hit weapon. In case Twin Swords aren't your thing I can highly recommend trying to get your hands on one of these. Again the special isn't that great.
- God/Battle Ultimate Forest Hildets Redria
Not a weapon but you seriously want to get your hands on this asap. It's arguable the best unit a Hunter can get. This units speeds up your attack speed by 1/4th iirc. You need to time your combos differently though but you get used to it.
- Sacred Cloth Ultimate Forest El Rappy Redria
A armor you won't be able to use until level 144. The build in Cure/Paralyze makes up for the lower stats it has. It really saves me alot of trouble in the Caves and Temple.
- Magic Stone Iritista Ultimate Forest Hildetorr Redria.
If slicers are your think, get yourself one of these stones. Find a basic Slicer (non rare) and combine it with the stone to get yourself a Rainbow Baton, a awesome slicer with confuse as special making your enemies attack each other.

This is but a small list of stuff you can get with Pinkal/Yellowboze/Redria. The other ID's have awesome stuff as well but if I were to check all 10 ID's this would become a huge wall-o-text. If you have more questions let me know, but this should get you started. Personally I recommend getting the God/Battle as well the Flowen Sword I mentioned. If you have Flowen Shield and Armor you get a stat boost which will help you till you will be able to equip the higher level armors and shields. Also don't forget to make use of your magic. Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure help you greatly, Resta is just awesome, Rabarta can freeze enemies close to you in a 360 radius and so on.

gigawuts
Dec 31, 2012, 06:55 AM
For the iritista, get a slicer with good hit. Check out every single slicer you see and look for that .001% chance drop with 60 or 70 hit to combine it with. All the guides on this site say hit transfers for this item. There are some that don't, such as orochiagito and a couple others, but this one supposedly does (I have not tried it myself, I never did find an iritista despite spending a good while looking).

T0m
Dec 31, 2012, 07:52 AM
Yeah the hit % stays, when you use an Iritista. Funny, I couldn't remember where my Rainbow Baton (45% hit) came from, until I read this.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 1, 2013, 05:24 PM
Oro itself can't have any % unless you sphered it with photon spheres. If you convert a 1975 with any % on it the Oro appears with 0%. Therefore hit is impossible on that weapon.

Rainbow Baton indeed transfers over, as far I can recall EVERY weapon that you mix with a stone like Iritsia, Moola, Blue Black Stone etc will carry over the stats. The chance to find a Slicer (Diska most likely) with that high hit% however is very low, I've spotted 3 in my entire life and all 3 came from the loot boxes from Ultimate Dark Falz, which at lv96, specially a HUnewearl, is pretty tough to do.

Also general note: If you want to farm weapon with hit % bust out a Yellowboze ID. This ID gets a small boost to finding hit%. As far I recall all ID have a chance of 1% to have hit % appear on a weapon where Yellowboze gets 3% on both or only Episode 2 rares, I forgot which. It's not much but if Hit is your thing you might be better of using this, assuming the stuff Yellowboze drops is stuff you want to get.

Cedo
Mar 10, 2013, 03:03 AM
i have a lvl 101 HUnewearl Viridia, and i have the Demolition Comet as well as the Partisan of Lightning and im doing great in terms of damage.. But one thing most people forget to take a look at are the attribute units you have equipped. for ex: i have equipped a god/body, god/power,god/battle, and a god/arm. so take a look at your units and see what it is you may want and/or need. Also a good wide-range hitting sword would be a Red Sword. not too hard to find and is very powerful when grinded to the max, as well as the chain sawd.

Ce'Nedra
Mar 11, 2013, 09:50 AM
God/Arm is certainly a must for Ultimate. Hunewearls grow the slowest on ATA of all the hunters so you need to make up for that by equipping some God/Arms, 1 or 2 will do. Get arround 60 ATA on a mag works too.