PDA

View Full Version : D: Patching time killing thread

Vintasticvin
Dec 16, 2012, 05:44 PM
Kay, so its obvious we have to babysit the jpso2 patcher incast connection dies so I ask you my fellow community members what do you do to pass time while patching up this blasted but oh so delicous game.

For those that give proper answers you all have my thanks and I'll be looking forward to joining you all on the colony and all that good stuff. (Curse that Cry for Idola remix making me wanting to come back)

blace
Dec 16, 2012, 06:07 PM
Sleep? At the time I updated the game it took 3 hours to get done, longer if you just downloaded it and correctly updating it.

Anything that doesn't need you to do anything on your computer.

gigawuts
Dec 16, 2012, 06:14 PM
Is that the issue with the initial downloader? If it's what I think it is, just keep restarting it. It doesn't show that it has all the progress saved, but they are indeed left where they were saved before disconnecting (in my documents of all places)

This is what we all had to deal with to get into the POBT, if it's what I think it is anyway. So that should do the trick.

edit: Oh I misread, you already know to reset. I don't know, maybe watch the PSO2 trailers repeatedly?

Vintasticvin
Dec 16, 2012, 06:23 PM
@blace: Jeezus effing christ man thats insane only 3 hours?! It took me a week to reach the 5300s man V_V F-my kbps connection

@Gigawuts: Bu..But but but only watching trailers will make it worse on me D: You sick yet oh so sexy red monster of a cast!

blace
Dec 16, 2012, 06:30 PM
@blace: Jeezus effing christ man thats insane only 3 hours?! It took me a week to reach the 5300s man V_V F-my kbps connection

When I first downloaded it, it took about 2 hours and I was expecting it to last another hour. Ended pulling an all nighter for the game. I did play about 10 minutes before going to sleep at 7am.

Edit: This was back in August, before any of major updates.

Vintasticvin
Dec 16, 2012, 07:01 PM
Well lucky you Blace guess I been on a hiatus for way to long then again I chose to wait it out til the script kiddies and "white knights" stopped messing around with the server's systems.

Vintasticvin
Dec 20, 2012, 12:15 PM
Almost in the 4900s ssssssooooooo eager to get back into the game D: Hopefully GG doesnt block me.

Noblewine
Dec 20, 2012, 08:39 PM
I play something else while I wait for the maintance to be over.