PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Lag issues, need help

NeoTsucchi
Dec 16, 2012, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone. So sorry my first message has to be like this but this problem is driving me crazy...

So i just managed to install the game, run all the updates needed and even make the english patch work but when i start the game there happens to be a lot of connection issues... i got such a terrible lag that is killing the game entirely, like excessive loading time for scenes, accessing areas and so on, can't even fight enemies because it takes like 1 minute for them to appear after they're supposed to do so...

I've tried logging on all ships/servers but it's always the same no matter what...

Anyway this issue just renders the game totally unplayable for me so i'm just posting this here as a last attempt to try and solve this problem...

Any tips, advice or help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

D3MON
Dec 16, 2012, 08:25 PM
Your location matters greatly to reduce latency,If location isn't an issue then it possibly could be harddrive issue. A dying motor can cause many issues,same with dying memory. I suggest running Memtest+,chkdsk and doing speed tests.

NeoTsucchi
Dec 17, 2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the answer...

I don't have any kind of memory problems (tests doing good) and location isn't an issue since i get relatively good response from pinging to japanese servers...

It only happens on this game... it sucks, yea

I started to think it has something to do with gameguard and my router but i'm in a total loss about what to do...